Dream CustomZ '06 new style headlight mods

P15UL T

hey guys, another update on new mods available for the new style 06 headlights.

Big thanks to Wayne (clarkie) for asking myself to complete the work on behalf of him, and i think you will agree they look stunning B)

ok, so mod undertaken were :

Internals painted azure blue

Single white halo on each light

Super bright blue leds in main lens

White R8 style leds

4 Orange side makers changed to white

4 shapes around lens shroud made clear

100_4312.jpg

100_4356.jpg

100_4359.jpg

100_4325.jpg

100_4317.jpg

100_4328.jpg

100_4340.jpg

100_4361.jpg

100_4239.jpg

100_4245.jpg

100_4279.jpg

100_4280.jpg

100_4268.jpg

Looks awsome Paul, what is the difference with the 06 lights as apposed to the 05 ones?

R

the hid set up is totally different and also the internal plastics have all been changed, the hid set up is suppose to give off a much brighter light due to the larger lens and also the bi xenon capabilities

the lights themselves are like hens teeth really hard to come by and bloddy expensive :scare:

How much to sell me a set just like these??

STOO

hey stoo, i currently dont have any of these lights in stock to work on and wayne was kind enough to give me free rein on his on set as i sorted hime out with a temporay set of 05 lights

the best bet to get a hold of these lights is via the USA but you always have the chance of damages and custom charges and be prepared to pay around £800 for a set :scare:

Nice work Paulo, top bit of craftsmanship!! Like the way the LED's are on the outsides (of the inside... Instead of the inside of the inside.. If you get my drift!!)now :thumbs: Halo looks sweet too ;)

Bored with all the front lights (And unfortunatly I dont need them!!) so stop with the front lights and sort those LED rears indicators out!! ;)

Nice work Paulo, top bit of craftsmanship!! Like the way the LED's are on the outsides (of the inside... Instead of the inside of the inside.. If you get my drift!!)now :thumbs:

+1 - thats what I've been waiting for. Can it be done like that with 03-05 lights? The only thing that put me off the previous ones were being able to see the LEDs so prominantly sticking up. This way looks much neater B):thumbs: Might have to put in an advanced order for when I'm on hols or you could do them on site at the Jockland Hoon? ;):teeth:

Nice work Paulo, top bit of craftsmanship!! Like the way the LED's are on the outsides (of the inside... Instead of the inside of the inside.. If you get my drift!!)now :thumbs:

+1 - thats what I've been waiting for. Can it be done like that with 03-05 lights? The only thing that put me off the previous ones were being able to see the LEDs so prominantly sticking up. This way looks much neater B):thumbs: Might have to put in an advanced order for when I'm on hols or you could do them on site at the Jockland Hoon? ;):teeth:

Yes chris they can be done like this on the older style lights with a little trimming and it would be possible to do on site at the hoon as long as there are no hiccups. Like sheared nuts LOL pm me for a chat

Yes chris they can be done like this on the older style lights with a little trimming and it would be possible to do on site at the hoon as long as there are no hiccups. Like sheared nuts LOL pm me for a chat

Excellent my man :thumbs:

Will get saving the pennies soon. Just about to pull the trigger on 2 new Recaro seats (subframes already on their way from Adam) so absolutely skint soon :(