The Short Film Finally !!!!!!

Zedrush

Hi guys as you know I was entering a film competition, not only would it of been the first competition entered but also the first time I shot a short film with my very limited camera skills and editing. But then we got to start somewhere.

When I posted up on here first saying that I wanted some ideas, I had little idea that this venture would lead me into meeting a fellow 350z member and of whom id become really good friends with. DJSickboy as some of you may know came on board and we started planning how we are going to shoot and narrate this film. It was shot in one day and we had a fantastic time, just want to say a BIG thanks to him for being such a sound guy and playing such an active role in making this film with me. He is a top bloke. And his driving skills in his Z aint bad either B)B)

So without much delay here is the link to the film, please bare in mind its a first time at doing this, only used the camera a total of 5 times now, will get better with time and more lessons:

http://exposureroom.com/contests/submis ... =pvva&pg=2

its the one called the last platform

Thanks

Well done Jay, I remember you talking about this. Impressive first attempt B)

Who did the voice-over? Damn good, set the tone just right.

I like the symbolism you used of the shutting doors throughout, and some great choice of locations and perspectives.

Just watched this last night and I was so impressed - there is definitely a natural talent there. The music at the end was great as well. As I said to Jay my only criticism would be the over use of the letter J! :lol: