Eibach Anti Roll Bar kit From Cougar Store 350z

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I have a front and rear Eibach Anti Roll Bar kit for sale, price with delivery is £385.00.

DSC00475Large.jpg

DSC00477Large.jpg

Description:

Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.

Eibach Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy

installation.

Front bar diameter: 34mm

Rear bar diameter: 22mm

As always, if you’re interested please do send me a PM…

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

A great piece of kit CS :thumbs:

I run these on the track roadster and they are superb.

Potential buyers will not be disappointed.

Alex.

Thanks Alex, just spoken to the member in question and I mentioned to him that you run the same ARB on your track roadster, remember reading it from a previous thread... :thumbs:

A great piece of kit CS :thumbs:

I run these on the track roadster and they are superb.

Potential buyers will not be disappointed.

Alex.

Thanks Alex, just spoken to the member in question and I mentioned to him that you run the same ARB on your track roadster, remember reading it from a previous thread... :thumbs:

The ARB adjustable liks are also a great upgrade and compliments the Eibach ARBs no end getting the most out of the available adjustments on the ARB and the links,:thumbs:

Alex.

All, I have a front and rear Eibach Anti Roll Bar kit for sale, price with delivery is £295.00.

DSC00475Large.jpg

DSC00477Large.jpg

Description:

Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.

Eibach Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy

installation.

Front bar diameter: 34mm

Rear bar diameter: 22mm

As always, if you’re interested please do send me a PM…

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

Whats the STOCK ARB widths??

Jerry :)

On my GT4 i have measured;

Front ARB 34mm

Rear ARB 21mm

It might seem like not much difference wrt the Eibach, but because they are adjustable unlike stock it can be setup stiff or stiffer to suit your suspension components or intended application and greatly enhance handling characteristics of your Zed.

Great Kit CS :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

ARB's Fitted, excellent modification, didnt need a ramp to fit, still testing and playing with the adjustments but there is no understeer anymore, which some might think is an odd thing to say but the zed when really pushed with heat in the tyres has a tendancy to understeer initially before going into oversteer, still....

handling much improved, great mod, and as alex said a must for anyone tracking their zed or anyone using upgraded suspension...

ta mr cs :thumbs:

being able to adjust the settings really helps, what works on a dry track is a long way from what works in the wet on a bumpy road and the stock ARB's dont cope with either extreme very well imo :)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Might have to shout you for a pair of these, need to go check bank balance.

Do they come with the ARB bushes?

Are you copying me? :boxing::stir:

Of course I am :p

I've been meaning to upgrade the ARB's for ages. Everything else is done suspension wise, and the HMRC have identified I've been paying too much tax, so may as well take the opportunity of a deal :thumbs:

I have a set of these laying in my garage. My car handles pretty perfect as is so don't know whether to fit these and might end up screwing it up or potentially make it better. I think if I stiffen her up more she'll start to understeer in the wet which I don't want :shrug:

Instructions state that having the front on the softest setting reduces understeer,and having the back on the hardest setting increases oversteer. Not sure now that would work on your car,but surely the fundamentals are the same. Makes the car corner alot flatter than standard.

Instructions state that having the front on the softest setting reduces understeer,and having the back on the hardest setting increases oversteer. Not sure now that would work on your car,but surely the fundamentals are the same. Makes the car corner alot flatter than standard.

I already have quite alot of uprated parts already and she's pretty stiff. If i it these I may end up having to soften my suspension setup to compensate. If I have to do that then there's no point in fitting them. Obviously in the dry it's fine but wet handling is very important and right now she's pretty perfect.