Eibach Anti Roll Bar kit From Cougar Store 350z

MITZ@CougarStore

Instructions state that having the front on the softest setting reduces understeer,and having the back on the hardest setting increases oversteer. Not sure now that would work on your car,but surely the fundamentals are the same. Makes the car corner alot flatter than standard.

I already have quite alot of uprated parts already and she's pretty stiff. If i it these I may end up having to soften my suspension setup to compensate. If I have to do that then there's no point in fitting them. Obviously in the dry it's fine but wet handling is very important and right now she's pretty perfect.

Well its not a massive job to fit/unfit them,so you could leave them on a week,and have a play with them,and see what you think. But understand if you just wanted to sell them,as they would be worth more unused than used. :thumbs:

Wow is all I can say about these :yahoo:

Drove mine home from Horsham Dev yesterday and found that roundabouts are my new play thing.

I now need some race seats to hold me into the seat. They're THAT good :thumbs:

(just off out for a drive - roundabout anyone?)

Wow is all I can say about these :yahoo:

Drove mine home from Horsham Dev yesterday and found that roundabouts are my new play thing.

I now need some race seats to hold me into the seat. They're THAT good :thumbs:

(just off out for a drive - roundabout anyone?)

Ian, glad you approve, the feedback for the Eibach Anti Roll Bars has always been positive… B)

Still available if anyone is interested, we can also supply and fit too… :)

• 3 weeks later...

Only ever read good things about them.im running tein stech springs with stock shocks at the moment. I'm guessing it would be worth looking at the suspension at the same time?

We've fitted so many to 350z's which are running on stock shocks and springs, as this was the only suspension mod that they wanted to carry out... :thumbs:

I would opt for these first, and then down the line see if you wanted to add more... :thumbs:

I'm running the exact same set up mate and these are well worth the money.

Standard dampers

Tein S Tech Springs

Eibach ARBs

Turn in improved massively when fitted and the car just generally feels so much more stable going around any corner.

I'm running what is classed as the understeer set up so the least aggressive option but on track the fully stiff setting is amazing.

Thats good to hear. Is there an in between setting, I see they have 3 mounting point for the links?

Gonna bump these to the top of my list and have them after payday. Was considering having the old ones off and powder coating them anyway so kill 2 birds with one stone.

this could be expensive, seeing as the exhaust will have to be moved to fit the rear im now thinking i may as well do the exhaust at the same time :drive1

Yes that's the only downside to the fitting of the ARBs that the exhaust has to come off I tried everything to avoid doing it but just couldn't get enough space.

It's worth doing though as the OE exhaust will rot where the back box and mid-pipe meet so use it as an excuse to get a new one. Scorpion and Cobra both do good budget systems ;) about £375 and £400-£425 respectively or there are more exotic systems for more than this. Avoid the eBay stuff as the fit is atrocious generally speaking.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Question... What would make the car feel stiffer and avoid body roll around corners - uprated anti-roll bar or some coilovers? More specifically the eibach anti-roll bar or the BC racing coilovers with 10kg front and 8kg rear spring rates?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey,

I know this thread is OLD, but I'm in the market for these ARB's and was wondering if the deal was still on the table?

If so could you possibly do me a deal on some Whiteline front and rear Drop links aswell, please. Pretty please :)

Alan