Looking to buy a Z, current Fiat Coupe20VT owner

Hello everyone my name is Nathan.

Having owned for 3 years (and spent a fortune) on my fiat coupe the time has come to buy some thing a bit newer. I really do love my coupe but it is 11 years old now and the time has come to stop plowing money into her and move on.

My coupe was modified to around 290 BHP and over the 3 years of ownership if dont even want to think how much i spent going from;

This:

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

To this:

cosford.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

I'm in the process of selling her at the moment, but i hope to have a Z in the next few weeks.

I have around 10K to spend on a 350Z preferably in Grey or black with the GT pack. I'm buying the car on finance so it is going to have to come from a Trader/Dealer unfortunately.

I've had a read of the buyers guide and there is lots of good information there which will help me in my search for a newer more relaible car!

I was an active member of the Fiat Coupe Club Uk, attending meets and local events and hope to do the same here!

Cheers

Nath

:welcome: You dont see too many Fiat Coupes around, especially modified ones.

Just as an idea, could you not get a bank loan raterh than finance? Better APR's, and means you can choose a privately sold car.

:welcome: You dont see too many Fiat Coupes around, especially modified ones.

Just as an idea, could you not get a bank loan raterh than finance? Better APR's, and means you can choose a privately sold car.

Would love to do it via a bank loan mate, but to be honest im struggling to find a lender. I've got an offerat a pretty rate that i am happy with and can afford so im just trying to find a nice UK car now.

Hi Nathan :welcome:

Nice Coupe B) I used to own one myself and occasionally frequented the coupe forum. I loved mine and was very sad to let it go, especially when I traded it in gainst a Clio 182 :wacko:

The 350Z is very different to the coupe but I'm sure you will love it when you find a good example, plus, this forum is better than the coupe one :thumbs:

Good luck with the hunt!!

Good luck with the search, was always a big fan of the coupe turbos, you certianly wont be dissapointed with the Zed but after a 290bhp fiat coupe it wont feel anywhere near as quick! :blush:

Except the power will be going through the correct wheels! ;)

Your Coupe looks rather nice. :welcome: along to this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
:welcome: to the forums bud. Nice example of a Fiat Coupe you have there, my mate has a modified one and i must say they are very quick for what they are. You will find Zed isnt as fast as what your used too but i guarantee it will put a bigger smile on your face driving it :thumbs: