Rear boot strut colour change

Jay

Decided to do a little mod to the rear strut. I decided to go for a gloss black to match the spoiler and roof. Got a few other plans that paul at dream customz is going to be doing for me :blush:

AND yes it is a louis vuitton bag get over it lol am ready for abuse, anyway hope you like the pics. :D

Before

Nissan_Z_Logo.jpg

After

Image141.jpg

Image142.jpg

Looks cool, top DIY modding :thumbs:

but you should have used your handbag to wrap it ;)

God sake mate get it bloody right............................. its a man bag :lol:;)

AHHHH fair play gotta love a pink shirt! As for the man bag i keep my laptop and uni books in there. Plus its great place to keep my munchies for during the boring lectures i have to attend :lol::blush:

AHHHH fair play gotta love a pink shirt! As for the man bag i keep my hair gel, aftershave, nail file, tissues, purse, hair straighteners, hand cream, eye drops, wrinkle repair cream.... :lol::blush:

Must have a sore shoulder mate... ;)

hardy ha ha :p;)

Looks good mate. The strut cover. Not the bag.

Im waiting for someone to do a gloss black attempt at the center console though... B)

There is one under my carbon cover! It was G/M as it was done by someone before then I painted it gloss black.... Needs some serious rubbing down to get a nice flat surface.... Even though it looked ok, you could still see the remains of the original finnish.... Oh and it chips!!

There was one just on ebay US, black alcantara with orange stitching... looked schweet.... And no reflection!!!

Looks good mate. The strut cover. Not the bag.

Im waiting for someone to do a gloss black attempt at the center console though... B)

There is one under my carbon cover! It was G/M as it was done by someone before.... Needs some serious rubbing down to get a nice flat surface.... Even though it looked ok, you could still see the remains of the original finnish.... Oh and it chips!!

There was one just on ebay US, black alcantara with orange stitching... looked schweet.... And no reflection!!!

That does sound sweet with the alcantara, but im a diy kinda guy...!

I can imagine the center console chipping too... Jay/Paul - got any plans to combat this?