UK Supplier for Volk or Axis Wheels

Brett350z

Can anyone tell me any UK suppliers for Volk or Axis Wheels please?

I am preferably after some Volk SF Challenge alloys but apart from american sites I am finding it hard to locate any.

Ive seen a few members on here with Volks etc, where did you purchase them from?

Can I also ask, people with expensive wheels, if you run them all year round how have you found them in the winter months. Has the salt on the roads had much effect?

Thanks

Brett

Hi and welcome to the forum, I was running winter wheels until this year. The main issue in winter is the amount of salt on the roads. As long as you are able to wash and protect them regularily you will be OK. :D

Stick a post in the intro section so we can all say Hi ;)

As long as you are able to wash and protect them regularily you will be OK. :D

I'd have to disagree, Mart. I don't know anyone, however careful, who has got a set of Volks sucessfully through a UK winter - without locking the car in the garage for 4 months of course!

one of my favorites to B)

+1

My Diamond Black SF Challenges cost £1650 (without tyres) from Chris @ JDM Performance and took about 10 weeks to come. As much as I loved them I don't think I could bare to pay £3k for them :blush:

RIMS017.jpg

But they are lush wheels though B)

Many Thanks for the replys

12+ week wait :ohmy: , I can understand why though, absolutely stunning wheels which I cant get my mind off. I am interested in a set of gold challenges though and for the price, I dont think I could compromise :p

Look how good they look on PPW:

IMG_2552.jpg

new1.jpg

With the exchange rate so poor against the $ I was expecting a similar price. Decisions decisions decisions!!

Perhaps I should think about a cheaper make. Problem is I cant think of any wheels ive seen in gold which look good on a 350z apart from the volks! TE37's, GT-S, Challenges, Winnings.

There must be something out there, any ideas?

They must be staggard fitment, 19" and in gold?? Only colour for PPW imo.

Brett

I can let you know tomorrow of all the gold finishes, along with lead times etc... :thumbs:

I supplied these TE37's for this Skyline...

TE37Gold2.jpg

And on the car...

photo7.jpg

:thumbs:

Would be grateful for that please, hopefully then I can make my mind up. There is a black 350z at work with gold sf winnings which are used all year round. With the recent snow we have had down here in the south a close inspection of them the other day proved they were far from good condition, polished lip looked ruined.

For me that would feel a little bit of a waste of 2 grand +.

I liked the look of the TSW Thruxtons, great value for money, considering the lip etc.

side3.jpg

I think gold is the only way forward though for a white 350z.

Sarnie's Diamond Black SF Challenges for £1650 from JDM Performance seemed a good price. Im assuming thats when the exchange rate was better :dry:

Love my volks, hate brittish weather!

Volks can be refurbished though as a few people have had done... Rough cost £240 every 2 years!

Any chromed lip will have issues in this country unless you do as Martin said and have the ability to wash the crap off ASAP and wash, clean and wax them as often as possible.

Good luck with your search and choice... I dont envy you! Did it once and thats enough for me!

Sarnie's Diamond Black SF Challenges for £1650 from JDM Performance seemed a good price. Im assuming thats when the exchange rate was better :dry:

Yeah, sorry mean't to add that bit. It was a cracking price at the time and an even better one now when you look at it... :blush:

As long as you are able to wash and protect them regularily you will be OK. :D

I'd have to disagree, Mart. I don't know anyone, however careful, who has got a set of Volks sucessfully through a UK winter - without locking the car in the garage for 4 months of course!

Me ;) Infact 2 winters now :)

Got mine from Envy but had a 5 month wait for them :surrender: