Painting by numbers (engine bay)

Stew

i can easily do lettering, will have to sit down and work out a pricing for it. as i never contemplated doing this like a trader.

if you give me size of the lettering i.e. if you were to draw a box round each word. as it gives me an idea on height.

and have a flick through MS word find a lettering style you like and let me know. and what colour you want. what i will probably do is go and buy my own vinyl roll. but use the school equipment.

Cool i recon there could be quite a good demand for custom decals like this.

R

+1 on that :thumbs:

if your interested stew in adding any kind of image, logo, artwork etc to the engine cover i have a cunning plan for my own, but would be happy to share it with you.

as i'm a technology teacher i have access to a whole load of great toys one of them is a vinyl cutter and CAd packages.

if you have a picture/ shape tatto if you like and can give me a computer image of it i can cut it on the vinyl cutter.

its easiest if its one colour ,but i can build up layers and do several.

i have red, green, blue, yellow, silver and white at my disposal

let me know if your interested and we might be able to work somehing out.

Try the sign companies in Abz. I know the one beside the mitsi dealer beside Haudigan did custom decals for one of my mates.

Also Gav bought a sign making machine for Wallace performance.... no idea if it's still there though.

Hi Rtbiscuit, would it be possible to make vinyl stickers for carbon fibre battery/brake fluid covers? I need the words "battery" and "brake fluid" made up and I cant seem to find anywhere that would do it. I would of course send some cash your way for your time.

R :teeth:

is it me or have you got bolts missing from the strut ? i remember having probs getting the bolts in after fitting the kinetix plenum, got them in the end after using some washer as spacers

Paul

Correct. Had them all in but 2 threads got damaged re fitting. Will re thread it and re tap the hole when I find out the size!

As I said, trying out different combos on the bolts now to see what works paint wise.

Make the most of the situation! :lol:

Hi Stew if you manage to get a thread tap gimmie a shout....i've just done exactly the same thing to 1 bolt. Damn honestly those bolts are as soft as s*it.

R :angry:

Stew - Looks nice and different. Been thinking of doing somethign along these lines myself.

What prep did you do to the plastic? and which primer did you use?

rbiscuit - hmmmmmmm, I hope you set up that trader section. Its something I would deffo be interested in. Though it could be a nightmare to fit one to a HR engine cover!

Stew - Looks nice and different. Been thinking of doing somethign along these lines myself.

What prep did you do to the plastic? and which primer did you use?

rbiscuit - hmmmmmmm, I hope you set up that trader section. Its something I would deffo be interested in. Though it could be a nightmare to fit one to a HR engine cover!

am now up and running

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

biscuit productions is now online

just need to think of a company name so i can start trading proper like :blush: answer on a postcard winner might get a prize :lol: