De-lurking Hello

Yo,

Well I've had my 350Z GT my06 for over a year now and I've been using this great forum for finding lots of v.useful info. So I thought it was about time I de-lurked and said hello.

Zebedee has just had her 3rd service, a P1 after just rolling over 26K miles. She'd only done 11K when I got her this time last year :-) She's standard apart from swapping out the Bose headunit for something a bit more up-to-date... you know something that doesn't have a tape desk, I mean wtf is that all about...

I had a red 200SX before which I'd personally done over 100K in before a failed spark plug screwed up a valve @140k on the clock. Wasn't worth me fixing (I'm not a mechanic) but got over 900quid for it on ebay :-) Note to self: don't forget to change the spark plugs!

I'll be needing some new front discs and f/r pads in the next 5k or so and just about to replace the rear tyres again. It was on the originals when I got her at which point I had to change the rears to make it legal again :-) What do people think, is 15k out of Falken 452's about normal? Most of my driving is cruising around and not ragging it.

Hi to Rob_Quads if he reads this, we work at the same place and I often see him posting on the forums.

Antony