Painting induction kit / decal ideas

rtbiscuit

i'm not blind to girls that are attractive, i'd be lying if i said other wise, but must admit, not really interested. my wife is more than enough to keep me interested at home. plus like i said, its like having sisters.

i'm sure if you had a sister and she was a looker, you'd be aware of it, but you'd never sit there and think ummmmm!!! i'd bang that!!! (not applicable to west country, suffolk, and rural farmers where incest is legal ;) )

same as being a teacher, thought never crosses my mind.

can't speak for others in my profession, my school is pretty good, but i have worked at places and heard rumours.

and there are cases of it happening. but it don't float my boat, and i wouldn't risk the 6 years of arse ache training i went through to get there

600 little sisters? Amberfield Girls School perhaps?

nice try ;)

its got over 2000 students in total with a sixth form,

not sure i should say where it is on an open forum, if you want to know pm me and i'll tell you ;)

right now i've sorted out the colour, i was looking at putting decals back on, have to strip the old ones off to repaint, so i emailed k&n to see if they would send me some new typhoon ones, but apparently all the kits are made in the USA and they dont have any so i cant have some.

well thats fine i thought, i still someone elses brand name on your stuff and see how you like that :p

so what i need is some ideas for race tuners etc to stick on the new red induction pipe. as i don't know many outside of nismo, hks, blitz and spoon.

lettering should preferably be white or silver. but that can be sorted in the manufacturing when i make them myself.

so either pics ( i like pics)

or a brand name and i'll go look it up would be helpful.

thanks

Have you considered flame decals going up your induction pipe? You'd be the coolest Zedder around if you did, defo :thumbs:

Stew, where the pics of your 'paint by numbers' engine bay?

Haven't taken any Chris.

You want to see?

Have you considered flame decals going up your induction pipe? You'd be the coolest Zedder around if you did, defo :thumbs:

Cant make out if your serious or not on that!?

flames are not my thing, still can't work out what to do with the main pipe. am going to clean it tomorrow and see what it looks like.

was stood in the paint section today, got some black for the main box. but couldn't make my mind up ob the main pipe.

may keep it standard, don't know, so am going off to look at engine bay pics.

stew can i see pics of your engine bay?

i've just found a picture of red bits on a 350z engine, admittedly its mounted in a 240z, but you get the idea.

240Z350ZENGINE.jpg

and looking at it i don't like it, and its not what i'm trying to achieve with my engine bay.

i look at engine bays like the ones i've seen on the forum, but who's names elude me, and i think they look really impressive, you can tell alot of time effort and thought has gone into them. i'd like to have the same but i want to try and be different and not just copy someone else.

but i'm just struggling to find the inspiration i need.

i think i will use red, but it will be in very small doses, like the grounding kit, and maybe the odd nut bolt etc. think i might make the main colours black and silver. will have to see how it goes

Haven't taken any Chris.

You want to see?

Yes mate, always like seeing other people's work :thumbs: