A long day for an old git but happy now.

martinmac

Third attempt to post this :headhurt:

Set off from home this morning in my VX Insignia hire car, I was starting to like it BTW. Dropped the car off in Leicester and was diven to CS central. After a very interesting chat with the guys there my car was taken out of the workshop for inspection.

A fantastic colour match on the front guys and no stone chips any more :yahoo:

I then drove down to my favourite Travelodge to meet Rich and drop some bits off to him. Hope you remembered the Snickers bud :lol:

I then retired to my room to post the results. :rant:

2 hours to get my laptop to work, my phone lost charge and a 30 minute power cut :headhurt:

I will post the pics tomorrow but the colour match is very good. :teeth:

it was great catching up with you martin, car looks fantastic, was nice to chat to someone face to face.

and yes i remembered the snickers. :lol:

the kit looks excellent and i'm going to give it a lick of paint to make it look all new.

hope your back feels better soon.

and thanks again ;)

should have mate was a nice trip.

actually took it real steady, am quite tired at the moment, so only pootled up at about 65-70 all the way, and was shocked to find my mpg at 33 mpg.

not saying this is my usual style, but very happy with the result :blush: (call me grandad)

actually took it real steady, am quite tired at the moment, so only pootled up at about 65-70 all the way, and was shocked to find my mpg at 33 mpg.

not saying this is my usual style, but very happy with the result :blush: (call me grandad)

:wheelchair:

:wheelchair:

lol :lol: