Got my 350Z at long last!!!!

cfoster

Well picked up my long awaited Z at the weekend!! Bagged myself a 54 plate uk gt black one with 53k, full history, alezan leather, rays, birdview satnav, reverse sensors etc etc..... VERY pleased with it, car is almost mint condition bar the odd stonechip. In need of a P2 service and some front pads but the guy was very good on the price. He lost nearly 5k in 5 months - poor bloke!!

Only pics I have of it are below at the moment, hopefully weather will be nice this weekend so will get the polish out and give it a clean!! First mods though will be the usual stubby aerial and perhaps a nismo style carbon spoiler for the rear (still undecided!!).

02032009095.jpg

02032009094.jpg

Chris :)

lol, yeah been looking for a while, missus thinks i'm far too picky when looking about but glad i waited!! Seemed a real nice fella I bought it from (his missus was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!- made the sale, unfortunately she wasnt included!!!!!)

Wasnt aware about the splash guards things until me mate come to look with me ('from a to z' off of here!)

Chris

haha, most probably!!!!!

nah in all seriousness i'd like to change the wheels and put a Nismo spoiler on but that will be it on the outside!! I'd like to put a large audio system in there so that will be my main course of action!!

(his missus was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!- made the sale, unfortunately she wasnt included!!!!!)

Chris

:worthless: of his Mrs :teeth:

And this from a married man and a recent new Father ;)

No crime in looking at pics, or videos for that matter :lol:

Hell no.

Especially if she watches the vids with you.... ;):lol::lol::lol:

(his missus was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!- made the sale, unfortunately she wasnt included!!!!!)

Chris

:worthless: of his Mrs :teeth:

And this from a married man and a recent new Father ;)

No crime in looking at pics, or videos for that matter :lol:

Hell no.

Especially if she watches the vids with you.... ;):lol::lol::lol:

:D

Very tidy, join our rank of black zeds B)

I might have some bits you could be interested in.... I will post links soon :thumbs:

I have this for sale so far, wheels will be advertised tomorrow.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=288747#288747

:thumbs:

I did see those bits mate! TBH i'm not a fan of the Nismo kits but love the spoiler, imagine you want to sell it complete though?

Chris :)