Eibach Springs/Spacers Before & After shots

Pimm

After the link below :blush: i got there in the end...

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

This is the result after i decided to do it myself and this is one of the best mods i have done so far. I have been out in the car and the ride is firmer and feels more control on tight bends but not to hard.

I have parked in a few car parks and walked away from the car to keep looking back and cannot believe how different it looks B)

Before my few mods

IMG_1231.jpg

After the Eibach springs and spacers fitted :thumbs:

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

I think a plenum is next on my list :thumbs:

Nice work there, can't beat the satisfaction of doing something yourself.

I'm loving the slightly lower stance and the fact the wheels now fill the arches. I want some spacers now :blush:

I am very happy with the ride of the car, alot firmer on those bends.

A mod that is a must !! :thumbs:

Your car looks great lowered, been thinking about this myself for a while, out of interest, how much were the springs and how much do you reckon it would have costed to have them fitted?

Cheers,

G

Your car looks great lowered, been thinking about this myself for a while, out of interest, how much were the springs and how much do you reckon it would have costed to have them fitted?

Cheers,

G

The springs are £205 delivered... :thumbs:

Fitting is anywhere between £100-£160... :)

I was just going to send a PM to Greido :lol: and then send him your way CS :lol:

If you have balls of steel then fit them yourself ;) otherwise as above is a good general price :D

:yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers,

G

The springs are £205 delivered... :thumbs:

Fitting is anywhere between £100-£160... :)

I was just going to send a PM to Greido :lol: and then send him your way CS :lol:

If you have balls of steel then fit them yourself ;) otherwise as above is a good general price :D

:yahoo::yahoo:

:thumbs:

Looks improved mate. Would get mine lowered if it wasn't for the speed humps everywhere. :thumbs:

Totally agree with what you are saying. I was down at the gym on the weekend and made the misses get out of the car because of the speed bump but the exhaust or something still scraped :scare:

I also cannot get into blockbusters now OK just but i have learnt not to go over bumps straight but at a angle and that seems to do the trick.

All this outways the handling i now have and the car really sits low and looks B)

Happy Days

Pimm wrote:

CS wrote:

greido wrote:

Cheers,

G

The springs are £205 delivered...

Fitting is anywhere between £100-£160...

I was just going to send a PM to Greido and then send him your way CS

If you have balls of steel then fit them yourself otherwise as above is a good general price

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I'll check out how much clearance I have getting into my drive and possibly be in touch CS.

I lowered my an FTO I had about 5 years ago and really liked the results, used Tein springs and not only did I much prefer how the car looked and rode, I felt it handled better too.

Thanks again,

G

Ey up that looks mint!

Did you get your springs from CS?

Also to change your springs do you need an extraction/compression tool ???????

Do you get any 'sag' or rubbing from lowering by 20mm?

You need spring compressors.

Ey up that looks mint!

Did you get your springs from CS?

Also to change your springs do you need an extraction/compression tool ???????

Do you get any 'sag' or rubbing from lowering by 20mm?

CS is your place for springs n Spacers :teeth: