Eibach Springs/Spacers Before & After shots

Pimm

Pimm how is your sus geometry now?

Your rear end looks like mine did, too much camber and toe now.

Just a warning, once i had my springs fitted my n3 month old tyres only lasted 2k miles till death!

I'd reccomend having it put on an alignment machine and sticking the results on here. Cheaper to buy / fit the eibach / SPC arms / toe bolts than keep going through tyres!

Car looks much better tho mate, nice one!

Pimm how is your sus geometry now?

Your rear end looks like mine did, too much camber and toe now.

Just a warning, once i had my springs fitted my n3 month old tyres only lasted 2k miles till death!

I'd reccomend having it put on an alignment machine and sticking the results on here. Cheaper to buy / fit the eibach / SPC arms / toe bolts than keep going through tyres!

Car looks much better tho mate, nice one!

I had the camber looked at but they cannot get it within the settings with the oem adjusters so i will need either a camber kit or the cheaper option of the bolt thing. My tyres are shot at the moment and i do not have much time at the mo to do this but i will in a couple of weeks get this all sorted out. :D

PS, your new alloys do look very nice Adrian :teeth::teeth:

I am going with the 20mm eibach spacers front and rear and will then be lowering the car on Tein springs...i believe these springs drop the car around 20mm and the Eibach's are 30mm drop...am i going to have the same problem, using the Tein springs?

Obviously i will get the 4 wheel alignment done after the new parts have been fitted...

I am going with the 20mm eibach spacers front and rear and will then be lowering the car on Tein springs...i believe these springs drop the car around 20mm and the Eibach's are 30mm drop...am i going to have the same problem, using the Tein springs?

Obviously i will get the 4 wheel alignment done after the new parts have been fitted...

You may get away with having only a 20mm drop but until the work has been done and then a full 4 wheel alignement check, you will not know.

I thought i could get away with it but it does look like i will need a camber kit to get the job done properly. As it is at the moment though the car really handles sooo much better than before.

:) Looks great m8!!

I had eibach-pro kit of my Type-R and I loved how it dropped my CTR subtley, not too much.

Do you think that the mid pipe or LIP will catch on speedbumps or deep cambers, its the one thing I would worry about! I crawl over bumps at 2mph and worry!

I reccomend TGM RACING in Fleet, as I had my CTR dropped there and they did my 4 wheel alignment and fast-road set up, TOP guy is Tom, who races every other week at silverstone, so he knows his stuff.

Jerry :)

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in having spacers and lowered springs fitted, but...I'm not sure what the insurance company would think. Have any of you guys told your insurance companies about these mods, and if so what was their reaction? BTW - I'm insured with eSure.

I'm interested in having spacers and lowered springs fitted, but...I'm not sure what the insurance company would think. Have any of you guys told your insurance companies about these mods, and if so what was their reaction? BTW - I'm insured with eSure.

Mine are aware of all my mods & my insurance went up by about £100 :)