Owner to be...

Hi all. New to the forum and already asking for help.

Went and looked at a350Z yesterday. Pretty sure im going to have it, been looking around at prices and wondered if this is about the right price?...

I know its differcult without seeing though its in pretty good condition aprt from some marks on the rear bumper and front splitter.

Many thanks

http://www.torque-imports.co.uk/cardetails.php?c=164

Welcome to the site! Has the car got Brembo's on it as imho that price for a 2002 import non-GT is probably a touch on the more expensive side especially if it doesn't have the uprated brakes. It's a buyers market so there are a lot of cracking deals out there at the moment!

Just my 2p's worth :blush:

Welcome mate. To be honest the 2002 one looks way over priced for its age and considering it's not got the gt spec either. You should be able to get a 3 year newer UK gt spec car for that money. Either way good luck in your search.

Welcome to the site! Has the car got Brembo's on it as imho that price for a 2002 import non-GT is probably a touch on the more expensive side especially if it doesn't have the uprated brakes. It's a buyers market so there are a lot of cracking deals out there at the moment!

Just my 2p's worth :blush:

+1

:welcome: to the club

Don't be afraid to travel. It's like cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You can get a much better deal, a good run in the car and even make a weekend of it..... You can save thousands and get a much better selection.

That's my 2p...

Don't be afraid to travel. It's like cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You can get a much better deal, a good run in the car and even make a weekend of it..... You can save thousands and get a much better selection.

That's my 2p...

Thanks for that. Though turns out I know someone that can get me that white one for a good price :yahoo: