Thieving Scum (rant)

Thelongads

Just got off the phone to my younger brother. Last night he woke at 1:30am to noises downstairs, someone trying to get in through the front door. He looked out the window and 2 scallys where there trying to get in, he banged on the window and they legged it.

He went downstairs to call the cops and one of the back windows had simply been taken out and they had taken his girlfriends keys and tried to go back round to the front to open up. Luckily he had deadlocks on the front door and they could not get in and caused the noises waking my brother up. He has a lurvely Clio 197 and this is clearly what they were after, all his game consoles and plasma where untouched.

Now this is the 2nd time in 6 mths someone has tried this so he has cancelled his car (company car) and is going to get a bog standard focus.

It drives my f**king crazy that scumbags like this exist and have to ruin it for others enjoying something they have worked honestly for.

:angry::rant::angry::rant: rant over

Ads

I'm sorry if i found any scroat in my living room i would clearly not be responsible for my actions and i wouldn't think twice about doing the unthinkable, take me away lock me up but i can tell you i would do the same all over again if i would be put in the same curcumstance.

i hate this kinda stuff

to be honest i'm the same as the person above, if i found someone in my house they'd wished they hadn't broken in.

i was told a long time ago that its suprising what you can get away with depending on how its put. the key is reasonable force. and self defence.

if you found someoen in your house and you felt in danger or you thought they might have a weapon your within your rights to punch them/defend yourself. excessive force would be that once there on the ground you keep kicking them in the head.

i'm sure they're are a few members on here who work for plod that would be able to shed light on this, but i'm sure that as long as you can prove that you used reasonable force your probably get a warning or a caution. andf judges would look more favourably on you.

if i found some one i wouldn't kill or maime them just incapacitate and sit on them. wait for the coppers to turn up. might accidentlly break one of there legs, you never know when the mood takes you. :lol:;)

Agree with the above, your lucky that they didnt come upstairs or anything. I keep a Maglight (4D nice and heavy) next to me at night and that would be used as defence. I think if you have your missus or kids in the house, so long as you dont mame or kill the little scroats, the law will be on your side.

Was just the other day talking to our neighbours about getting an automatic gate for our cul-de-sac. We are quite lucky as we live in the corner and there is a decorative arch you come under to get into it. We might all chip in and get a gate on it to stop the scroats getting in :boxing:

must admit we live in a nice area out of the town, on the outskirts between 2 towns, and ours is a cul de sac, we have very little disturbance, and there are always neighbours around.

we all saving up for an automated 50. cal to be mounted at the entrance ;)

If someone breaks into your house you can use reasonable force to protect yourself, your family and your possessions. If this results in a maimed scrote then so be it, as long as you can justify the force you used. Problem is that even tho the law would be on your side, as well as the attending police who'd prob pat you on the back, the scrotes know where you live, and usually have a load of morally deficient mates. Prevention and dissuasion are the best and safest methods to protect your family and home, and worth every penny you spend IMO.

If someone breaks into your house you can use reasonable force to protect yourself, your family and your possessions. If this results in a maimed scrote then so be it, as long as you can justify the force you used. Problem is that even tho the law would be on your side, as well as the attending police who'd prob pat you on the back, the scrotes know where you live, and usually have a load of morally deficient mates. Prevention and dissuasion are the best and safest methods to protect your family and home, and worth every penny you spend IMO.

like i thought ;)

maybe i'll invest in those dobermans after all, where did i keep my razor wire.

i'll have my house looking like colditz in no time at all. :lol::lol::lol:

actually keep looking at getting a good alarm fitted, but always felt that no one takes any notice of them. already have good locks fitted, in triplicate. safety fitted windows,

and my 2 guard cats ;) there like tigers just alot smaller

Another story of scroats - :rant:

Just as well your brother is ok at the end of the day

Scum bags everywhere! My mate got rid of his Scubby after their house got broken into the other year and decided not to get any 'nice' cars anymore - its not worth the worry is it! :boxing:

mandatory military service for 2 years for all....over a period of 5-10 years...society will be changed for the better.

the other option is to booby trap the doors/windows at night!

Agreed!

btw, phosphorous grenades will be great for booby traps, hehe.

incase anybody is wondering why, it's because phosphorous will stick to the skin and burn due to exposure to air.

the only way to stop the burning is to submerge into a body of water.

So if one of them goes off at head height, then your choices are limited to drowning or burning to death.

mandatory military service for 2 years for all....over a period of 5-10 years...society will be changed for the better.

Agreed!

incase anybody is wondering why, it's because phosphorous will stick to the skin and burn due to exposure to air.

So if one of them goes off at head height, then your choices are limited to drowning or burning to death.

Spread the love dude :teeth:

Agreed!

phosphorous spray jets fitted around the car??? hmmmm.. what would be the legal point of this?

Agreed!

:lol:

in south africa buglarly is massive, one of the worst places on earth for getting stuff nicked, especially car jacking. is johanasberg.

i have seen car security systems that are fitted with flam throwers point outwards from under the sill of the car.

another is connecting your car battery to the body work. or a tazer grip in the door handle.

all seem great, but my concern is when they go off by accident, like when you set your car alarm off by accident would you suddnely insinerate your mother by accident as she waits to get in.

actually thats not a bad idea :devil: