Hey guys

Just a quick post to say hi to everyone! I'm currently on the hunt for my first 350Z GT, currently driving a Toyota Yaris and can't wait! Was blown away by the test drive (drove quite a few others, S2000, RX-8, etc) and the 350Z simply stole the show.

My budget is £10k (and will part-ex the Yaris if needs be) so if anyone knows of a good deal then please let me know!

Nooo, I'm not gonna be coming out with daft things like Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch any time soon! ;)

Do you think I'll get a decent 350Z GT for 10k? That's my ceiling limit really. Every car seems a loooong way away from here though, just not that many around here it seems.

Yeah, huge jump up from the Yaris, been driving a few of my mate's cars and have some track time so I'm pretty used to handling it.

Can't wait to get the car, just gotta find the right one for the right price!

It may be a bit of a drive but we are having a lunchtime meet near Chester on the 21st of March, feel free to pop up for a chat, there will be a few cars to look at.

In the meantime post up anything you find for comments.

Plus side to buying a distance from home, you get to drive it on the way back :teeth:

Plus side to buying a distance from home, you get to drive it on the way back :teeth:
I can vouch for that. Had a nice 200 mile trip back in my new purchase. Had a massive :teeth: all the way and still do now, 3 months on!

Welcome Seraphic, and good luck finding something you like :)