Top banner picture

Maccaman

I know there was a discussion some time ago about the car picture on the top banner. Don't remember if it was suggested, but was wondering if it would be possible to replace with a monthly one? Could be with pics voted on by the members or even the calendar pics that have already been chosen. Just an idea that came to mind, as it was mentioned, that when we move server the look would be slightly different. Anybody got any thoughts? Might be a chance for a new look/change.

Nice idea Keith. Might be a lot of work for admin though!

Not too sure how hard it would be to do. Probably less work than keeping us lot in check. ;)

That bit is easy. :D

I think the problem may be that there are only a couple of the team that could do it and belive me, they are pretty busy at the moment. Definately worth considering though. Chris may need a lay down in a darkened room after the next week though :thumbs:

Wouldnt have thought it would be too difficult to have a random banner. I would give it a few weeks before expecting anything though guys to let the admin get our current performance problems sorted first :thumbs:

Sounds like a plan Chris. Would be interesting to hear what peoples thoughts are. :thumbs: