Hi, moving back from NZ to UK and looking for another Z

MikeL

Hi all

Thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I'm returning to the UK from NZ where I've been the happy owner of an azure blue version S for the past year. Personal import costs didn't stack up so I sold the car and am Z-less until I arrive back in the UK in April :(

cheers

Mike

Martin's cheating. :lol::p

Your moving FROM NZ to UK?? Are you feeling ok - too much nice weather over there and not enough rain? :)

Lol, he's moving back at the right time, coming into our Winter. ;)

You'll enjoy it here Mike, they're all quite normal. :p:p:lol: (Lol, exit stage left). :lol::lol:

If you ever move back to NZ, you've already found the Zclub in NZ. :D:thumbs: I just hope your blue beast finds it's way back into the club here (NZ). :) All the best back in Pomland. :thumbs:

thanks for the :welcome: everyone

great guess Martin, how did you manage that? ;)

yep, off to Belfast, aiming to arrive there some time in May. I'm hoping to get two good summers in a row but then I always have been a bit of an optimist!

let me know if my old car does show up at the club Bronzee. Would be good to know it's being looked after!

let me know if my old car does show up at the club Bronzee. Would be good to know it's being looked after!

I certainly will. :)

:welcome: I hope you don't find our 1 day Summers too disappointing :dry:

Lol, he's probably got a stronger Pommy accent than you guys do.

:lol: