Anyone ever considered a Skyline?

Preston

I'm assuming by skyline you mean R32/33/34?

If so yes, I very nearly sold up last year to buy an R33 & also when a member on here was selling theyre R34 GTT I nearly bought that if the insurance had not been too much. I'm just waiting for R34 GTR prices to drop a bit more & the Z will be going for one :D

Whats the hype with the GTR's? I don't have any knowledge of the Skyline I just bloody love em'!

For me its my dream car. I grew up driving them on Gran Turismo & have wanted one since i was 10 :blush:

GTR's r wild money compared to other models, i'd love one but at 21 and living in Northern Ireland the insurance is just too expensive!

Whats the hype with the GTR's? I don't have any knowledge of the Skyline I just bloody love em'!

For me its my dream car. I grew up driving them on Gran Turismo & have wanted one since i was 10 :blush:

GTR's r wild money compared to other models, i'd love one but at 21 and living in Northern Ireland the insurance is just too expensive!

I can finally insure a GTR for a reasonableish price, but Z prices are going down and GTR prices are not :dry:

I think a turbo'd zed would be just as good if not better then an R33 GTR... Yes I know it's more money doing that... but if you sit inside a skyline it just feels dated and old... The zed is MUCH prettier too! :blush:

Having said that, my neighbour used to have one and they were cracking cars...

Would love to have an R34 GTR... but they're stupidly expensive and insurance isn't cheap either! :scare:

I think a turbo'd zed would be just as good if not better then an R33 GTR... Yes I know it's more money doing that... but if you sit inside a skyline it just feels dated and old... The zed is MUCH prettier too! :blush:

Having said that, my neighbour used to have one and they were cracking cars...

Would love to have an R34 GTR... but they're stupidly expensive and insurance isn't cheap either! :scare:

Not that expensive when you consider how much they were new ;) Before the exchange rate dropped I was looking at cars in Japan from £16k, now the cheapest ones are about £20k.