Best sound in the world ever?

IanS

Oh baby! The V8 sounds good but that is awesome.

My cat was going nuts...... My neighbour took out his Ducati 1098S this morning and gave it a handful of revs and she never flinched. The V12 vantage fired up and she was darting about like mad!

So, buy a V12 Vantage and the cats won't bother you! :teeth:

I grant you that sounds awesome :teeth:

Even though it has been recorded in an echo chamber!!

But the best sound in the world ever? No i will reserve that honour to a band called Deep Purple once the loudest band in the world. B)

+1 My ears have never been the same since I saw them live in '72 in Dundee.

Y'know, I really don't like the look of the V12 Vantage: It's that horrible bonnet that does it for me. All those vents make it look like it's been attacked by the Max Power brigade, and whilst I know that they're they're for functional purposes I just don't think it's a very Aston look.

I'd rather have the normal V8 in mine please! :D

V impressive Sarni, is that standard?

Agree in part on the V12 Vantage looks...trying a little too hard perhaps? Give me a Vanquish plus sports exhaust or if I am feeling flush a DBS any day!

This is a good illustraction why we all chose the Zed over the likes of S2000, Boxters etc etc - there aint no replacement for Cubic Inches!

V impressive Sarni, is that standard?

Agree in part on the V12 Vantage looks...trying a little too hard perhaps? Give me a Vanquish plus sports exhaust or if I am feeling flush a DBS any day!

This is a good illustraction why we all chose the Zed over the likes of S2000, Boxters etc etc - there aint no replacement for Cubic Inches!

Very true about cubic inches....although this Zed sounds pretty mean. It's heresy I know but it still sounds mean. Only 2 liters of displacement.