Chav attack!

PhilTheForce

So I wake up Sat morning, wander round to my garage and notice all the people in my road looking at their cars.

Turns out the local Chav crew had decided to take a trip down our cul-de-sac and randomly vandalise everyones car in a row :headhurt:

One had the ariel broken off, one had the number plates nicked and my flat mates car had a new spoiler in the form of one of those road-works hole-covers on his roof.

Of course the grit that had stuck in the plastic cover has made a complete mess of his roof. It looks like someone has played noughts/crosses in the paintwork!

For some reason they didn't touch the Yellow Cinquecento in the middle of it all!

I felt guilty for having a garage but it still makes me mad :rant:

They know they can get away with it. Even if they are seen they would not get charged due to 'lack of evidence' and even in the 0.0001% chance they get charges they will get....oh a £50 fine.

I wish Fines were propoertional to damage/cost so if you require 5 cars chasing you to get caught you pay the cost of running those cars.

You don't pay the fine you go to prision where you WORK to pay it off. There are loads of trades they can do. Never have understood why ifyou go to prision you don't have to work. You should have to work like the rest of us or never get let out.

They know they can get away with it. Even if they are seen they would not get charged due to 'lack of evidence' and even in the 0.0001% chance they get charges they will get....oh a £50 fine.

I wish Fines were propoertional to damage/cost so if you require 5 cars chasing you to get caught you pay the cost of running those cars.

You don't pay the fine you go to prision where you WORK to pay it off. There are loads of trades they can do. Never have understood why ifyou go to prision you don't have to work. You should have to work like the rest of us or never get let out.

That man for Prime minister!

I honestly think this kind of action is what the masses want to see.....

Why don't the government (or standing parties) come up with this.

Come on Dave, get off that bike and read the forum. You know it makes sense for the Tories to campaign this!

I agree. I haven't been in prison but it seems too cushy. TVs, playstations and recreation? Give all that stuff to sick kids hospitals and make them work 14 hours a day.

30 mins for breakfast, 30 mins for lunch and 30 mins for dinner. two 15 minute breaks out the 14 hours and 30 mins for showers etc and 8 hours sleep.

If they don't like it then don't commit the crime. As for human rights........ If you are convicted of a crime them you wave them. Simple as that.

I would have them all chained together wearing just a loin cloth working on the motorways in all weather. Hard labour. :teeth:

+1 - working and being publicly shamed. Wouldn't need to import so many staff if our local criminals did all the dirty work. I love ranting..

Scroats like that dont deserve human rights - cars one minute then what?

Think most people including the Police hate the way the legal system is today and politicians are too scared to pass policy that gives decent folks a chance live a normal life where they wont be scared to give evidence against scum and punishment is what it means - yes get them working - get them repairing the infrastucture of this country - the roads, the paths , cleaning up the waterways, that sort of thing - I know this is a bit 1930's but come on what right should someone have if they ruin someone elses property or life in some way?

Then we have to pay into the state which takes a portion of that money away from healthcare and pensions into the Prison system. I am guessing its not such a holiday in Prison but at the same time is it not better to use these people in a more positive and beneficial way than be sat in a room /building improving their skills at robbery etc !

On the other side of the coin - I think a lot of crime starts at an early age - a lot of good kids with their life ahead of them getting on the wrong side of the tracks, we need to focus on why this is happening yet again goverments dont send the time and money! There are a lot of volunteers that give up their free time to help these kids and hopefully try to stop them getting into harder crimes but we have to accept that some just wont change and those have to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

I will step off my soap box now. Sorry for going on a bit I just get wound up with the selfish attitude from some elements of the community!!

Or maybe one of these beavis

Bondage_Whips.jpg;)

Yep my girlfriend as one of those :blush::teeth:

:lol::lol::lol::thumbs:;)

:lol:

Will get pics up later of it on my bonnet :thumbs:

She says she as it to keep me in my cage. :blush::lol:

This thread is certainly revealing a little bit too much of your personal life matey :lol::lol:

Your just jealous :p:lol: