Eyebrow piercing

Zedrush

Im really tempted in getting my eyebrow pierced and having a silver bar put in, problem is Im always going to meetings where I have to look presentable, are they easy to take out and put back in or do you have to pierce again? Also can they easily get ripped out if I get hit in the face?

:blush:

Seriously mate. Get that done and you aren't sitting next to me in KFC :lol:

TBH I think if you want to look presentable in meetings then its not the best thing to get.

Off topic my mate ripped out a girls nipple piercing a year or so ago by accident. That was funny.

Seriously mate. Get that done and you aren't sitting next to me in KFC :lol:

TBH I think if you want to look presentable in meetings then its not the best thing to get.

Off topic my mate ripped out a girls nipple piercing a year or so ago by accident. That was funny.

PMSL :lol::blush:

Im really tempted in getting my eyebrow pierced and having a silver bar put in, problem is Im always going to meetings where I have to look presentable, are they easy to take out and put back in or do you have to pierce again? Also can they easily get ripped out if I get hit in the face?

:surrender::surrender::surrender:

Dnt be an idiot bro it looks daft as hell. Yes you can take it out but only after 2 months or something as it will just close over if u dnt leave it in for a while! Go get a tat instead of a peircing! Your gf cant seriously like them? Get your knob peirced lol make her happy at least :lol::blush:

i had one done when i was at uni, my mates and i all went to a tattoo place. they all got tats but i couldn't find anything i liked, and as they were permanent i didn't want to rush it, so i had my eyebrow pierced instead.

it was this process that i found out i have a severe adversion to needles, especially when they're poking around near your eye.

the process was actually quite painless, but when i came out i was the first person that everyone in the waiting room stood up for, because they all thought i was going to pass out.

needless to say, i liked it, i had a small ring and ball put on. but the down sides were

1. it went septic because i later found out your menat to clean it, but no one told me.

2. it grew out slowly over 18 months (partly because it was septic)

3. No one told me how to take it out.

all 3 resluted in me pulling it out with a pair of pliers one morning as i was sick of waking up and finding it all crusted into to my eyebrow.

still have a scar where it was. :blush:

You often get hit in the face at these meetings?! :lol::lol:

:boxing: