Dilemma!! Not the biggest one in the world mine lol!!

shire350Z

Spray just before or after wales?!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Spray just before or after wales?!

• Before?
    • After?

Well after losing my job i cant really afford a new bumper so ill just be respraying my front end!!!

But the dilemma is do i have the bumper sprayed just before wales so its looking B)

or do i wait till after so i dont get sprayed by stone chips from you lot like last year just after it had been sprayed :lol:

Theres not many at all really, but i cant stand having one never mind dozen, spent 7 hours cleaning it 2day (2 1/2hours in the engine bay alone starting the process of getting it gleaming for the spring ;) ) and found a couple of marks on the passenger door to :rant:

well ten for after two before its looking likely to be done after wales!!! it was mike last time up the hill under the bridge that really coated me, you git :lol:

only problem is theres a few shows before wales so undecided yet :wacko:

Can i book you in buddy maybe the beginning of wales or just before the donny show to give me that detail ;) is your number still starting in 07887...... if not would you send me your new number cheers :thumbs:

plus if theres any shows your attending craig and want to make your Z look even better get me on the stand next to ya :teeth::thumbs:

It's a car, stop worrying and get out there and drive it! :thumbs:;)

Get it done before, as it's only going to get chipped to buggery anyway and it might as well get chips from fun driving with friends than from dull runs up and down the motorway.

gone for before shire. I thought you liked my pebble dashing :teeth:

on a serious note, the only bad bit with stones was the dual carriageway back to the end of the M56 where we go up a long hill. The same point where on the journey there to Bala their was some people in a lay by taking photos

Tbh unless you've got the money to get the front done and then get the whole lot covered in Ventureshield (or similar) then you'll just be in the same position next year. I'm leaving mine until I can either afford to do that, or just before I sell the car.