Kept the Z

stevie_350z

Couldn't do it. Couldn't sell it. I went for a last spin before I had to hand it back after weeks of not driving it and just being in the Mazda 6... loved it.

So, 11.5k lighter, I now own my lovely Kuro who I've had since birth on a PCP....

And I just booked my Eurotunnel crossing for the Nurburgring in May 15 - 4th year in a row.

I guess I won't be leaving this forum anytime soon!

CHeers

Steve

PS. I saw a bunch of blokes with clipboards outside Maranello's in Egham today ,.. and all the ferraris had prices in em (unusual) - could they be going to the wall / selling off?

Thanks, lads! And it DOES feel different now I don't owe any money on it...

The fatherhood is going well - little Hana is a corker and although six weeks old today she was sat on my knee this morning looking at me with her big blue eyes and goo-gooing about the gaza conflict to me, which she'd been watching on news24...

Thanks, lads! And it DOES feel different now I don't owe any money on it...

The fatherhood is going well - little Hana is a corker and although six weeks old today she was sat on my knee this morning looking at me with her big blue eyes and goo-gooing about the gaza conflict to me, which she'd been watching on news24...

Ace!

Not you're standing goo gooing over the Zed. Like Father like Daughter! :teeth: