ZMANALEX: RESOLVED

fatalus

I feel really bad for bringing up this topic but unfortunately ZMANALEX gives me no other choice despite my polite efforts.

I will not go into many details for now, want to give him a chance to reply. It all started when i ordered a HEL brake line kit and decided to pay him through bank account transfer. I made the transaction through my bank but for some reason the SWIFT/BIC code I wrote was apparently wrong. That means that the money are now pending in his bank. I explained to ZMANALEX that the delay to the payment was due to this factor, and offered to make another transaction to his account with the correct SWIFT code. He became extremely rude and said he had sold the brake lines to another customer and that he would not reply to my correspondence anymore!!! I explained to him that the money COULD end up finally to his account and pleaded him to check his account and notify me in that case. I waited one week as instructed by my bank and asked him today to tell me if the money had ended up to his account or not(my bank needs to know this information before making a reclaim). It was then that i noticed that my 3 last posts were still in the outbox, which means that he hadn't even read them!! And to my surprise I see that after my todays post( which was also sent to his email), my posts were deleted from the outbox and of course he has not answered although he is online all the time today!!

So my money are still pending someplace, either in his account or in his bank. His being rude and not answering my posts makes me REALLY suspicious about my money having ended to his account. I wish I am wrong but everything he does unfortunately leads to this. He ignores my posts although he knows that my money are at stake!!!

More details will follow in case i dont get an appropriate answer by him soon.

PS: He was warned about this going public, so this should not come as a surprise to him.

I know that and thats why i decided to take the brake lines from him in the first place. I can't see what kind of misunderstanding there can be when he knows that my money are at stake and does not answer a simple question, as to whether my money are in his account or not!!!

I know that and thats why i decided to take the brake lines from him in the first place. I can't see what kind of misunderstanding there can be when he knows that my money are at stake and does not answer a simple question, as to whether my money are in his account or not!!!

misunderstanding.......that was me being polite :blush:

only alex can resolve this and in your defence, your post is factual and not emotive and you have tried to sort this behind closed doors before going public

very odd though as alex deals with much more expensive items than this

over to you alex..............................

I for one know alex on a personal basis and i will vouch for the fact that he is not rude and is a decent genuine person.

i hope that this is just mixed wires and also

"he was warned about this going public, so this should not come as a surprise to him"

was this in one of the pm's that he didn't read? as then he wasn't warned.

hope all gets sorted!

Adam

Of course they can confirm it but it is a very lengthy and costly process and instructed me to ask the recipient first if he received the money or not before taking other steps.

And of course it is the last thing I will surely resort to in case i do not get an answer from Alex.

I for one know alex on a personal basis and i will vouch for the fact that he is not rude and is a decent genuine person.

I never doubt it, just saying my experience which can be proven by the posts.

i hope that this is just mixed wires and also

"he was warned about this going public, so this should not come as a surprise to him"

was this in one of the pm's that he didn't read? as then he wasn't warned.

It was his choice NOT EVEN to read but to delete my posts! What else could I do?

hope all gets sorted!

Adam

misunderstanding.......that was me being polite :blush:

only alex can resolve this and in your defence, your post is factual and not emotive and you have tried to sort this behind closed doors before going public

very odd though as alex deals with much more expensive items than this

over to you alex..............................

+1, dealt with Alex on a number of occasions and wouldnt hesitate to do so again, i can only imagine that the bit of wet string connecting his PC to the internet has gone south :(, im sure he will sort this out for you :thumbs:

Of course they can confirm it but it is a very lengthy and costly process and instructed me to ask the recipient first if he received the money or not before taking other steps.

And of course it is the last thing I will surely resort to in case i do not get an answer from Alex.

I'm not taking any sides but you will have to prove that the money went through. Until then there is no proof or indeed where the money actually is. This may be the banks screw up saying the money has gone through but actually hasn't. Once you have the necessary documents/statemnet then this can move on and be resolved. It unfortunately may cost to do this from you ban but perhaps if its the banks error you should be able to claim it back. If ZMANALEX did receive the money then only fair that he pays the cost for the statement.

It is very easy of course to prove where the money have been sent but this is not the issue now.

My main complaint is that Alex just ignores me and does not answer a simple question, like " Is the money in his account or not?" If he had done this, the issue would have been resolved. I really cannot understand this behaviour..It is as simple as logging in his bank and sending a yes or no to me! After this I would only have to deal with the bank.

It is very easy of course to prove where the money have been sent but this is not the issue now.

My main complaint is that Alex just ignores me and does not answer a simple question, like " Is the money in his account or not?" If he had done this, the issue would have been resolved. I really cannot understand this behaviour..It is as simple as logging in his bank and sending a yes or no to me! After this I would only have to deal with the bank.

Agree that it's only cortious to keep contact in these sticky situations. I understand that he claims that the money never reached his account so perhaps you can start to get your evidence. :)

Agree that it's only cortious to keep contact in these sticky situations. I understand that he claims that the money never reached his account so perhaps you can start to get your evidence. :)

How do you understand that he claims that the money never reached his account? Did you talk to him? Because I have not heard anything from him last week. If you did , please tell him to PM me about this to have it resolved.

Sorry for the delay in posting up my response to the OP comments.

I have confirmed previously in numerous pm messages to Gorgios that the agreed £80.00 had not been received by my bank . I also told him that I would not be corresponding with him further due to the amount of messages that he was sending me and that I now considered the matter closed.

He did not appear to grasp that it can take up to 5 days for funds to be transferred from bank to bank and quite frankly I was finding the barrage of messages quite tedious.

I have double checked with my bank by telephone today before close of business and they confirm that no payment of £80.00 has been received from Gergios.

Needless to say if the funds eventually do hit my account then they will obviously be returned in due course.

As you will note from the copy pm (below) from Gergios he has confirmed to me that he is 99.9% sure that the transaction will not happen.

I rest my case.

Alex.

To: ZMANALEX

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Subject: Re: About HEL brake lines

I asked my bank about it considering that the SWIFT/BIC code was not the appropriate, though it belonged to your bank and the system let my transaction happen. So the transaction is pending right now, and 99.9% it will not happen but my bank can not answer that for sure.

You can proceed and sell the lines to someone else if you want . In the not so probable case the money finally ends to your account, i would like them sent back of course.

Georgios