Hi all

Polo

Hi there folks.

Im Paul, really into my Nissan's and really want to get a 350Z next!! :D

I currently drive a 465hp 200sx s14a in the British Drift Championship, its not a road car lol :lol:

Some of you may not agree with what i want to do or like the idea but im sure some will love it, as much as i will building and driving it :) Rough plan/idea is to use the 2jz toyota 3ltr turbo engine(tuned to 550-600hp) and do a ground up build to the highest of stanards. It will be purley a drift car, along the same lines as the Sumo power and SVA 350's.

So, if any of you know any where or any one i can get a very cheap one please let me know. Write offs are what im after really as it wont be seing the road. So flood or fire damage, stolen and recoverd, crashed, blown engine etc etc.

Paul ;)

I don't think anyone will disagree with what you are intending to do. I've seen the sumo drifting, may have seen you too, and i love it. Best of luck with the search Paul :thumbs:

Cool, i was expecting a slating :boxing:

You may have seen me, i do get about :D

Here is a pics of my current car

DSC_6898_copy.sized.jpg

DSC_6991_copy.sized.jpg

DSC_5048_copy.sized.jpg

A small vid

And a link to the full 53 page build to how it stands now.

http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.ph ... 69&page=53

Is it an INGs kit with veilside arches in the video? I quite like it - looks aggressive.

Like the rear bumper on the one you've posted though.

How come you've decided to go with the 2JZ and not just TT the VQ35?

(not that I know anything about engines - just interested :D )

Is it an INGs kit with veilside arches in the video? I quite like it - looks aggressive.

Hmm well, i know very little about the VQ35, id emagen itd be very expensive to tune one with twin turbos??

A 2jz with loom can be picked up for under £1k, add a few more K max for box, turbo, ecu etc etc and you have 550-600 hp. Thatl be with stock pistons, rings bearings etc and very very reliable.

My other option befor i got my hart set on the sound of the external gated JZ engine was the LS v8 engines, wich, tbh is still an option.

Hmm well, i know very little about the VQ35, id emagen itd be very expensive to tune one with twin turbos??

A 2jz with loom can be picked up for under £1k, add a few more K max for box, turbo, ecu etc etc and you have 550-600 hp. Thatl be with stock pistons, rings bearings etc and very very reliable.

My other option befor i got my hart set on the sound of the external gated JZ engine was the LS v8 engines, wich, tbh is still an option.

You may have seen this already but ill post it anyway :)

http://www.2jzswap.com/vbulletin/