hello boys and girls

Just saying hello from sunny glasgow, I recently bought a 350Z GT in gunmetal with orange seats. I am loving it man, every chance I get I am out driving it.

I have a few things planned for it but I was reading that induction kits and exhausts provide next to no power hike, that they are really only for noise. I am still trying to justify to myself if they are worth it.

Well any way heres a wee pic I took earlier of the Z

S7000352.jpg

Hope you like it

cheers

Pete

Alright guys, that enough justification for me lol.

Hows it going Jay im from just outside glasgow, Johnstone is my abode these days.

Ah good man! I am in Giffnock which is south side of glasgow! Good to have you on board. Any questions just ask m8! Also we will be arrangin a wee Glasgow meet sometime soon, so would be great to meet you and an opportunity to see some mods for the zed. As you will defo get the modding bug soon lol :thumbs:

Thats sounds good man, will need to check my rota to see if Im onshore when its all happening.

I have the bug already man, just trying not to go nuts with it lol.

By the way, any good places in the Glasgow area to get mods done or do you guys do your own.