Snow

ALT

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to pull over this morning as I had tears streaming down my face and a sore side from laughing so much at the traffic reports on Radio 1 at 7am.

It was hilarious. I've grown up getting on with it when it happens. I think it's hilarious how a bit of soft, fluffy frozen water droplets can bring a whole capital city to a stand still.

Sorry if you were caught up in it...... but you'll get over it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol me and my apprentice were killing ourselfs at the radio 1 news reports, especially the football transfer window being extended to allow the completion of paperwork.....didnt know the snow affected email :lol:

Southern pansies! ;)

+ 1,000,000

Southern wussies :lol:

Well the snow has hit me today!

I'm off work though so I might go out for a bit of drifting in the landie later.

All the toonsers will be causing chaos on the roads this morning I guess.... :dry::wacko:

We'll stay open though and you won't see it on the news! :lol:

Those are fab pics :thumbs:

Lots and lots of snow here again today :scare: Made the trek into work though despite still being ill, arrived (late) looking like a human snowman by the time I'd walked through the blizzard. We're tough up here! :lol: