Snow

ALT

Got up this morning and about 2 inches so decided to go to my conference in wolverhampton. parked up and got stuck. It hasnt stopped snowing all day. had 5 lads on the conference pushing me out of the car park.

Then the drive home, what a nightmare as its now started to stick on the main roads again.

Think i might change my pants now :blush:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to take my mums Range rover sport. Bloody suspension packed up on saturday and the front is on access height and the rear is stuck in 4x4 so it looks like a dragster with the front spoiler dragging. Waiting for land rover to tow it to the garage. Just couldn't believe its happened when it has. Bloody typical

I had to pull over this morning as I had tears streaming down my face and a sore side from laughing so much at the traffic reports on Radio 1 at 7am.

It was hilarious. I've grown up getting on with it when it happens. I think it's hilarious how a bit of soft, fluffy frozen water droplets can bring a whole capital city to a stand still.

Sorry if you were caught up in it...... but you'll get over it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Southern pansies! ;)

I had to pull over this morning as I had tears streaming down my face and a sore side from laughing so much at the traffic reports on Radio 1 at 7am.

It was hilarious. I've grown up getting on with it when it happens. I think it's hilarious how a bit of soft, fluffy frozen water droplets can bring a whole capital city to a stand still.

Sorry if you were caught up in it...... but you'll get over it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Southern pansies! ;)

+ 1,000,000

Southern wussies :lol:

Yeah your right we do fall to a stand still after a tiny bit of snow, but its fine now as you can see Martin the m25 is nearly all clear ;):lol:

snow.jpg

:lol::lol: We will see ;)

In November we had 4 days of snow and I'm not kidding I was driving to work or uncleared roads and they were like that. 16 miles of it!