Hmmm we'll see!

N1SM0350z

I was working a few weeks ago at night when they said it would get cold and it did! -10.5C I saw, now that was cold!

bad thing about that is too cold to snow and I like a bit of snow, not so good for driving rear wheel drive cars in though!

I'm sure there was something on the telly about it being a myth that is is too cold to snow. After all, if that were true it would never snow at the Arctic/Antarctic!

I was working a few weeks ago at night when they said it would get cold and it did! -10.5C I saw, now that was cold!

bad thing about that is too cold to snow and I like a bit of snow, not so good for driving rear wheel drive cars in though!

I'm sure there was something on the telly about it being a myth that is is too cold to snow. After all, if that were true it would never snow at the Arctic/Antarctic!

I may be wrong but isnt it something to do with ground and air temp? if its cold on the ground then great no moisture to melt the snow when it falls but if its cold in the sky it just becomes hail?!??

I might be wrong as I am basing this on what I remember from geography at school.......

It doesn't really up North. Never been in the Antarctic so can't comment about there.