Booooaaard!

N1SM0350z

go and have a run around outside naked that should spark some interest :lol:

You just wanna see him naked Nic!

I know all about boredom today. I should really crack on with my under bonnet paint project. But its wet outside

if it makes people feel better i'm not bored :teeth:

have just spent this last hour and 40 teaching metal work to one of my year 10 groups. they have been making a metal tool makers hammer. have had the lathe up and running, loads of tools and later i'm going to do some furness work and some brazing.

its all busy busy busy here in the tech department. and this afternoon i'm doing work with the D of E group, i think its cooking, and equipment. :p

then home for around 5.30 - 6 and watch some TV. :blush:

Im soo board! :dry: is anyone else? theres not much happening on here to keep me amused either :rant:

life is too short to ever be bored :rant:

This is why im bored!

Oh god.. that is a dull data input screen ...

Seriously mate... throw a sickie.. go do something more interesting.. like .. sleep... :)

Im soo board! :dry: is anyone else? theres not much happening on here to keep me amused either :rant:

life is too short to ever be bored :rant:

This is why im bored!

Oh god.. that is a dull data input screen ...

Seriously mate... throw a sickie.. go do something more interesting.. like .. sleep... :)

I know! I wish I did manage to get a break from it after lunch and then spent the rest of the time on here B):lol: