Hiya Folks

Hello and welcome :teeth:

Piston heads is good, other than that just keep your eye on ebay and autotrader.

You will be supprised what deals you can get these days, hold out until you get an amazing deal, thats what I did. Found a few I liked and then emailed them all and played them off each other, they were all so keen to see I just watched the £££ come off and then got a 2006 55 roadster GT with sat nav and 18k for only £12,000 which in my opinion is a right bargin! So use that as a kind of what to shop around for. Any idea on a budget and what you are looking for it you dont mind me asking??

To be honest that was a few months ago, the deals are prob even better now!

Hi Jay and Neil

And thanks for the welcome, Im based in Central Scotland. Yes I have looked at both these sites, most cars seem to be too far away for me lol.

I love the Sunset and Red GT hardtop 350zs looking for a 2004 plate if poss. Reckon id get £4K for the rex easy Up to £12K id go for milage 30-40K.

DA

Hi Jay and Neil

And thanks for the welcome, Im based in Central Scotland. Yes I have looked at both these sites, most cars seem to be too far away for me lol.

I love the Sunset and Red GT hardtop 350zs looking for a 2004 plate if poss. Reckon id get £4K for the rex easy Up to £12K id go for milage 30-40K.

DA

I am in the south side of glasgow mate so if u wanted to check anything with me or have a look at the car, advice etc give me a shout :thumbs:

Hi Jay and Neil

DA

DA, I would set your sights a little higher, with 12k in the bank you could easily get a 04 with GT pack, I would push for at least a 05, might as well take advantage of everyone wanting to sell and get the best car you can get!