Hi everyone, looking to get a 350z soon!

Hi everyone,

My names Ross and i live in swansea, 350z's seem to be few and far between here

i have always loved the 350z and i have decided that over the next few months its time to start looking for one and thought it would be a good idea to join here first, i currently have a mitsubishi FTO japanese import, here's some pics:

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

cheers for the comments and the welcomes!

:lol: yup the jaffa's are still on aswell, ive had mx-5 clears for about 2 years now,

just havent had the time to fit them, and i dont really mind the jaffa's on blue, i did buy the clears when it was silver :p

i wasnt a fan of the fto but thats a nice example- its all about the colour lol good to see another bluenose

Hey G18FAN, dont think i've seen a pic of your car yet. Just read what kit you've got on your Z, and would like to see how she looks. Thinking about geting some bits for mine, need ideas. :thumbs:

hi mate i took pics today but cant get them on the pc!! my mates got an iphone that will b easier lol il have them on here this weekend hopefully.

check out www.grounddynamics.com

i ordered mine from there they prob got the best selection iv seen. remember to look thru urethane and fibreglass sections, let me know how u get on

i was more looking at a yellow or the orange/copper colour

not sure on the correct names for them

Welcome to the forum. Sunset's already beaten me too it, but the yellow is called Ultra Yellow, it's a 2005 35th Anniversary colour only. ;) Unless you get pre-order 370z, they have a yellow tone.