New 350Z price reduction?

AndySpak

To be honest mate i have stopped looking at prices on new or old zeds as it would just pi** me off! So i try and turn it around i have a jdm 03 which maybe worth 9k now :dry: BUT what other car can you get for 9k that performs aswell as the zed does as gets plenty of female attention! I reckon nothing! So thats something to :D about

To be honest mate i have stopped looking at prices on new or old zeds as it would just pi** me off! So i try and turn it around i have a jdm 03 which maybe worth 9k now :dry: BUT what other car can you get for 9k that performs aswell as the zed does as gets plenty of female attention! I reckon nothing! So thats something to :D about

Even at £9k I think you'll be lucky these days. As you say just dont look and keep it as long as you want, theres no point selling it.

Even at £9k I think you'll be lucky these days. As you say just dont look and keep it as long as you want, theres no point selling it.

Yeh mate i refuse to look! :thumbs:

Yeh mate i refuse to look! :thumbs:

+1 :headhurt:

Been ringing around various nissan garages today trying to grab one of these £20k bargains and every single one has been sold (bar 1 grey one with sat nav £20.6k).

Apparently Nissan UK have none left in their distribution center and production has officially stopped :headhurt:

Been ringing around various nissan garages today trying to grab one of these £20k bargains and every single one has been sold (bar 1 grey one with sat nav £20.6k).

Apparently Nissan UK have none left in their distribution center and production has officially stopped :headhurt:

Oh well, at least that stops me from doing something silly. :lol:

I just bought a GT Coupe for just south of £21K, with Sat Nav, metallic, a few dealer fit accessories, full tank, mats, etc....

I didn't have to try too hard to get that price, it was last Sunday, and the other cars in the network (probs being priced in the £20~22K region depending on spec) were finding homes very quickly.

My local dealer has a a GT Coupe in the showroom (metallic grey) - standard spec but has no sat nav, and it's stickered at £19,750. You would get that for £19K I guess?

He also told me the 370Z is delayed until July-ish, which may go tp explaining things.. my intention on going in was to order a new 370Z but the deal offered on a new 350 was waaaay too good to turn down. Lots of car for the cash!

I can get a fully spec'd, brand new z for 18k :ninja:

that price is applicable to Nissan employees who have purchasedcars previously in their internal scheme...

if only I didn't have a baby coming ... :doh:

but i bet they will soon offer them to all for this price, considering recession ( can we use that word now?) and the fact they need to clear space for the 370z

Whatever you guys do, DO NOT even think about buying the gunmetal UK model GT Pack on a '05 plate with 59k miles from Nissan dealership in Worthing / Bogor Regis.

I've been there and test drove it and it was horrible.

The shift from 3rd to 4th gear is strange, when you shift and go out of 3rd into neutral position, it ok, but once from neutral to 4th, the gearlever goes ever so slightly to the left (which I do not perceive as normal, it should be a straight down motion)

Furthermore, the interior is very very poor.

- There is a divet in the doorcard on the passenger side the sizt of a thumbnail

- top of gear lever ally is worn down severly

- driver side door handle has got scratches all over it

- the ally bit on steering wheel have dents in it (looks like someone with a ring on decided to tap the ally whilst in traffic jam)

- in the boot, the plastic cover under the rear strutbrace is all scratched to hell

- open the driverside door, and you will notice that where the sill body work joins with the main body, there is a gap larger than normal.

They wanted £11K for it and didn't want to drop the price even after I mentioned all the faults with it.

The final straw was when the sales manager said:

"Well, you wouldn't travel 140 miles if you weren't seriously interested in the car and not buy it, right?"

My replywas "Well, it seems to look that way, thank you for the coffee, have a happy new year and we'll be on our way. Bye"

Hi BulletMagnet

Was that you I spoke to briefly in Worthing this morning just before you test drove the car? I spoke to you and your partner as we looked over the new model inside the show room. If it wasn't you it may have been another potential buyer as apparently there were a few more looking at it today. I too test drove the gun-metal 05 model and thought similar to you that the interior was a bit tatty for an 05 year (its less than 4 years old) and noticed all the scratches you mentioned. The engine had good performance but the gear shift was a bit notchy as you described - wasn't very slick. The mileage was a bit too high for me so am looking elsewhere - glad someone else thought the same about the interior - as it was the first 350 I have test driven and aside from the performance was a bit let down by the interior. I may look for an 06 model as that has an updated interior - not sure yet. Going to look at other 05 models too to compare.

Cheers

Matt