Rear boot lifters but where to buy them from??!!

shire350Z

The think with the 350z is that on the Standard struts you can not remove the ball headed bolt very easily therefore on kits like Adam and BigPhil used to offer it comes with a 350z specific fitting kit. I have had mine fitted for just over a year now with no issues.

Dan

I have PM'd Adam about these and sent him 3 definate names.

Myself,Shire 350z and Ebized.

If there is anyone else who is ready to buy these,let me know or PM Adam.

Edit: Im derfinately in mate, :thumbs:

According to XE.com, $200 equates to approx £135 delivered at this time, so if its a tad cheaper again with a group buy, sounds like good value to me :thumbs:

Will fire you a PM to confirm my order mate ;)

Hi all! :) 1st post!

Just got my (53 plate) Z and within the space of a week it's already started to have issues with the boot. To open it I now have to simultaneously push the button and pull upwards on the boot (or it gets caught on the latch again) and I seem to be getting very little assistance form the boot struts when I fully open it.

I take it these struts will solve both problems? If so, I'm in too! :)

Less than a week of ownership and already planning my first mod..... :headhurt:

Just got my (53 plate) Z and within the space of a week it's already started to have issues with the boot. To open it I now have to simultaneously push the button and pull upwards on the boot (or it gets caught on the latch again) and I seem to be getting very little assistance form the boot struts when I fully open it.

:welcome:

there is a counter balance weight in the boot lid that can be removed. Check the guides section on how to do it but suggest you do this before purchasing new struts

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=removing

:welcome:

there is a counter balance weight in the boot lid that can be removed. Check the guides section on how to do it but suggest you do this before purchasing new struts

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=removing

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a whirl! :thumbs: