Another Newbie - About to get my Z wings - She's now Arrived

Anyone got any good links for those parts, or any sponsers of the site can supply them as like to support those who look after others!

Any advice appriciated, before i start hunting my newbie way through here, its allright for you hard timers but theres so much to read through for us newbies remember? I'll get there though and expect some pics soon as shes here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, you seem to have found a good car there.

Camskill do pretty cheap tyres.

Front indicator should be available from the traders, even with discount the Nissan prices can be very high.

Plenty of mats available on e-bay.

Look forward to seeing some pics :D

my mrs hates driving my car, why ? because " too many people look at you " :lol:

My mrs says that as well, she says she can't see enough either, something about women and spacial awareness comes to mind but i'll leave it there before Nixy kills me :)

Oh and :welcome: to the club!

Thanks for the tyre offer CS im located in the South West small village between Bath and Salisbury to be precise so a fair few miles from you thanks anyway!

Thanks for all the links guys!

So am i missing something or is the front bumper actually a reflector and not a indicator as i first thought! Have found a few online but only for <2005. Mines a 07 plate, phoned Nissan and can get the reflector if thats what it is for about £11

Thanks for the tyre offer CS im located in the South West small village between Bath and Salisbury to be precise so a fair few miles from you thanks anyway!

Thanks for all the links guys!

So am i missing something or is the front bumper actually a reflector and not a indicator as i first thought! Have found a few online but only for <2005. Mines a 07 plate, phoned Nissan and can get the reflector if thats what it is for about £11

You’re welcome, if I can be of any help in the future do let me know… :thumbs:

It is indeed a reflector in the bumper, might be worth putting an advert in the ‘Wanted’ section in case a member has a spare… although, £11.00 from Nissan is quite a good price… :)

Have a look around as there was an email kicking about on here to get a brand new model for about 20k as nissan can't shift them......

I can confirm that, I work for Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK, staff can get 38% friends and family discount off the price of a brand new 350Z making it under 20k.

Also 40% off the Murano making that under 18k.

Offer open for limited time until the end of Jan I believe.

Ah cool ok will do but like you say it is only £11.00 if not.

I strangely quite like the orange reflector which does'nt appear to be the norm on the forum. I hate orange indicators, fried egg effects normally but quicte like the reflector for now so opting to keep it standard!

Little update to anyone interested - Was hoping to collect today but as the cars got a private plate on from new and has been chosen at random to be inspected by DVLA before it gets its new plate issued! Hoping will be done on monday / Tuesday but who knows!!

Ah cool ok will do but like you say it is only £11.00 if not.

I strangely quite like the orange reflector which does'nt appear to be the norm on the forum. I hate orange indicators, fried egg effects normally but quicte like the reflector for now so opting to keep it standard!

Little update to anyone interested - Was hoping to collect today but as the cars got a private plate on from new and has been chosen at random to be inspected by DVLA before it gets its new plate issued! Hoping will be done on monday / Tuesday but who knows!!

Bummer.

Hopefully it's sorted quick mate.

Well inspection all done :yahoo:

Now DVLA have the ability at the local office to issue a new plate and stamped green slip, i then send off new details and get the whole reg back with new plate and all details on!

All done right??? No :rant: Just coz they can does'nt mean they will, standard processing allow 7-10 days :boxing:

The dealership visit the local dvla office everyday so are going to ask the question till we get it. Now hoping for Fri / Sat.

If i dont collect it then im off to US for 5 days with work so the misses will have the pleasure before me :scare:

Whhooooo Hoooooo

Guess whats on my drive :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Best 2 1/2 hrs drive in fog and traffic ive ever driven :teeth: Ok that was only a small part of it to be honest the rest i managed to get a decent drive through all roads and conditions and drove home awsome!

Will get some pics up tomorrow

Whhooooo Hoooooo

Guess whats on my drive :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Best 2 1/2 hrs drive in fog and traffic ive ever driven :teeth: Ok that was only a small part of it to be honest the rest i managed to get a decent drive through all roads and conditions and drove home awsome!

Will get some pics up tomorrow

Nice one, welcome to the Zed fold... B):thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing the photos... :)