Another Newbie - About to get my Z wings - She's now Arrived

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys,

I can honestly say i am loving the car. :teeth: I love a drivers car with decent feedback and a fair bit of grunt and think i have really met my match! I know im still in honeymoon period but damn, nissan did themselves proud with this one! Last time i felt like this about a vehicle was when i first passed my bike test and (stupidly some might say but hey) jumped straight onto a 2yr old R6. Everyone i knew i would bore to death with how it felt, what it was like, spec's etc etc and you know what i have been looking for that feeling again for a long time :yahoo: and might just have found it with the Zed!

I hate this weather, especially as ive allready had to rinse her off 3 times in less than a week :lol: But mainly i just want to get out there and have a real nice fast road blast!

Had it serviced today and everything came back fine, which although under warranty its still nice to know everything is all good!