Nismo wheels second hand price discussion

Beavis

irrelavent! , no one wanting a pair of second hand nismo's would pay over 800 for them - they are only worth what someone is prepared to pay for them

Just to clarify nismo's are now £2100 a set without tyres. Would i sell my mint condition as new Nismo's for £800 or less? :lol:

No!! Imo anyone wanting a second hand set of as new nismo's would pay over £800, infact i have seen a kerbed set go for a grand on ebay ;)

Split from the nismo wheels for sale ad that as now been deleted because the seller had less than 15 posts.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your talking around £2600 for new nismo's with tyres

secondhand in mint nic for £1750 sounds a baragin to me ;)

saving of £850quid but each to there own!!! :thumbs:

people will price them as they wish and if people dont wanna pay it they wont sell!!! nismo exhausts are always priced high secondhand but always sell because ppl want them and are prepared to pay!!

so your talking around £2600 for new nismo's with tyres

secondhand in mint nic for £1750 sounds a baragin to me ;)

saving of £850quid but each to there own!!! :thumbs:

people will price them as they wish and if people dont wanna pay it they wont sell!!! nismo exhausts are always priced high secondhand but always sell because ppl want them and are prepared to pay!!

but no one will pay £2600 !! it just means no one will buy them and will buy better value wheels

you could price them at £26,000, it makes no difference

dont get me wrong, anyone is entitled to ask what they want for any 2nd gear, that is their RIGHT imo :thumbs:

the average price for a nismo exhaust is £500 2nd hand which doesnt seem too high to me

But Dave i certainly would'nt give my rays with tyres and £1250 for them.

Would/could get between £500-£600 for the rays +£1250,....could get a nice looking set of 20's with tyres for that (brand new).

I agree with you Mike :thumbs: I am just talking about the nismo's. That deal did not look good to me either.

I am just saying that no one would ever get my second hand nismo's which are as good as the day i had them for £800 or less :thumbs:

I think nearly new Nismo's with new tyres at £1250 is not a million miles off a decent price, a little haggling would sort that out. But to want the full £1250 PLUS your rays and tyres is/was a joke.

Once you get above £1250, you getting into decent aftermarket wheel territory.............

I think nearly new Nismo's with new tyres at £1250 is not a million miles off a decent price, a little haggling would sort that out. But to want the full £1250 PLUS your rays and tyres is/was a joke.

Once you get above £1250, you getting into decent aftermarket wheel territory.............

+1

All depends how badly someone wants something, new or not.

I do agree that what Nissan have done is put the NISMO wheel into the price bracket where there is a much wider range of good quality wheels available, and if you can get those wheels are a lower price second hand, that is what will drive the price of second hand NISMO wheels IMO. :)

all i was saying was that if people want a set of nismos new that bad there will be some ppl willing to pay around £2500 for them new!!!! thats it

Well if there are I'm going invest £50k in Nismo wheels from the states where they are $450 a wheel and sell them to people for £2500 a set................................... :bangin:

Only numpties buying a new zed would buy them at that price. NO ONE will buy them at that price otherwise. ;)

well i was always lead to believe that big phil always did the keenest price so if he said the best price he did was £2600 and im talking with tyres then thats the price ppl would be paying new

And how many were bought at that price? After the increase how many members posted "i've got new nismo's" threads? None, for one reason. ;)

Have to agree with Shire. There will always will be a handful of folk who will have the funds and desire to buy at that price but they will be few and far between.

What I don't agree with is any notion that price of new Nismos rocketing will drag up secondhand prices. Stick another £10k on the price of an MG TF and there would still be a few weirdos who bought one but secondhand prices wouldn't go up.

so your telling me sarnie that there will not be another person ever buy a set of nismo's new?!!

because if you are i think its you thats talking rubbish!!!

not many people will pay 25% of the value of their car on wheels :surrender:

My wheels are probably worth more than my car now :dry:

so your telling me sarnie that there will not be another person ever buy a set of nismo's new?!!

because if you are i think its you thats talking rubbish!!!

not many people will pay 25% of the value of their car on wheels :surrender:

My wheels are probably worth more than my car now :dry:

My lunch is probably worth more than my car is now!