Nismo wheels second hand price discussion

Beavis

so your telling me sarnie that there will not be another person ever buy a set of nismo's new?!!

because if you are i think its you thats talking rubbish!!!

not many people will pay 25% of the value of their car on wheels :surrender:

My wheels are probably worth more than my car now :dry:

:scare::headhurt::surrender:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your telling me sarnie that there will not be another person ever buy a set of nismo's new?!!

My wheels are probably worth more than my car now :dry:

My lunch is probably worth more than my car is now!

i'll swap you a steak lunch for your car :p

Have to agree with Shire. There will always will be a handful of folk who will have the funds and desire to buy at that price but they will be few and far between.

I also agree with Shire, when I want something bad I'll pay whatever to get it!!

Come on mate, we all know there are plenty of people who will spend AS MUCH as the car on wheels!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't got my 350z yet, but I feel in love with the LMGT4 wheels and was prepared to pay £1500 for a set....but more than that is a bit silly really.

I am really depressed that they have gone up so much, as they are the only wheels that I really really really really REALLY like on the Z (as I just bought a nismo kit to go with them on a red zed) :scare::dry:

Think about the saxo crowd, They do :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Will do, first refusal on any of my NISMO bits if I end up changing my mind (Unlikely!)

I understand that my 19" Nismo's have built in spacers.....but I heard/read somewhere that I will need to lower the car at the rear? What are my options?

Leave it standard (will it really notice?)

Lower it with suspension setup? I am fairly new to modifying suspension so help would be appreciated!

Will do, first refusal on any of my NISMO bits if I end up changing my mind (Unlikely!)

I understand that my 19" Nismo's have built in spacers.....but I heard/read somewhere that I will need to lower the car at the rear? What are my options?

Lower it with suspension setup? I am fairly new to modifying suspension so help would be appreciated!

Eibach springs are a good choice, or if you wanted coilovers, where you can decide the drop then KW Variant 1 would be the ideal choice, both available should you need them when the time comes… :)

Big difference in price, springs are in the region of about £200 and the coilovers are in the region of about £800.00-£1200.00 depending on which you choose… :thumbs:

lowering will make such a difference, the car won't look anywhere near as good as that pic until you get it lowered. Fitting the bigger wheels just jacks it up abit. Eibachs look B) Shire has them on his with nismo's and it sits nice and low

My Z's on weitec's sits not quite as low as eibachs as they lower it 30mm and my weitec lower it 20mm!!! but really glad i dint go any lower as strugle in some places as it is!! But my exhaust doesnt help as its twin piped form the manifold! just so you can get a idea how mine looks heres a pic its dropped 20mm on the nismo's

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

id let them go for 1600, but then its not as if i 'have' to get rid of them, id like to switch to some others i have in mind but if i cant then it isnt the end of the world.

they are about 2 an a bit months old since new from ESR with falken 452 all round with lots of tread left on front and just under half worn on the back :thumbs: