'Z' Badge's

Sunny1

where can you get the bagdes for the rear that are literally just a Z, seen a few on some cars but i havnt gound them as yet, i would like one like/ or the tommy kaira one but just found the price of 68 pounds rather expensive

like:

Got my Tommy K one from Envy back in August £50 plus postage, could be cheaper now after the VAT reduction.

Sunny, got mine from jdm performance as there are known issues with these badges wearing a bit with the whether but that was only some certain badges, jdm say theirs will be fine so I paid a bit extra for quality and quality of service.

I have a tommy k badge and althought it's now worth more than the car it's ace.

The day I put it on I had a heap of folk asking what the car was!

I wouldn't be too happy with a heap of folk not knowing what my car was just by changing a badge :lol:

What country was it :p

Well with the kit on etc people wern't sure.

The same day I got pulled by the coppers and the boy said 350Z, I said I'm surprised you knew what it was as I've been asked 4 times already today.

His reply - People that don't know don't deserve to know......

I was confused. :blush:

Well with the kit on etc people wern't sure.

The same day I got pulled by the coppers and the boy said 350Z, I said I'm surprised you knew what it was as I've been asked 4 times already today.

His reply - People that don't know don't deserve to know......

I was confused. :blush:

i changed my nissan burgers for the Z badges and i can see people in the rear view mirror making the shape of the Z with their hands :lol:

it was 50 quid when i last looked but seems to have gone up

Could be due to the depreciation of the £ vs the yen

You aint kidding - the Yen is at a 5 year + all time high against the UK pound. Add to that the cost of shipping from Japan which has increased, plus all the companies in Japan are putting up their prices too. We've seen some prices increase by 45 to 50% MORE than 6 months ago.

This is mirrored (to a lesser extent) by whats happening with £ vs $ with prices rising by around 25% on imports from America.

It's a tough time for importers (great for exports though!).

Worth also noting, whereas 6 months ago, Nissan Japan parts could be imported and sold here between 20 to 45% less than Nissan UK prices, now it's pretty much like for like - but watch out, I can see Nissan UK prices rising soon once UK stocks are depleted of spare parts.

Time to get those lottery numbers on I think :scare:

Chris