'Z' Badge's

Sunny1

Hi All

I was @ the West Mids meet yesterday and noticed alot of members had Z bagdes front and back and was wondering where to get them from, also help/advise how to replace the nissan badges without damaging the paint work.

Thank's for any help

Regards

JDM do them, and so do envy :thumbs:

ESR still might have some but not to sure on there situation, may be worth a PM !

Dont quote me but envy said they have stopped selling them due to quality issues. guy on ebay sells them for £20.00 with £4 postage, yet to receive mine (bought it yesterday) but will report back once i have it!

This may be the case bud, i know there are lads on ebay, e.t.c, may be have a look on there to see whats going up for grabs, i know there is one bloke on ebay, who does various Zed badges, key rings, e.t.c, lok quite good, also does a set rear 350z badge and front and rear z badges, think it was £49.99 for the lot........

Hi All

I was @ the West Mids meet yesterday and noticed alot of members had Z bagdes front and back and was wondering where to get them from, also help/advise how to replace the nissan badges without damaging the paint work.

Thank's for any help

Regards

JDM Performance do them. Chris is a trader on here

This may be the case bud, i know there are lads on ebay, e.t.c, may be have a look on there to see whats going up for grabs, i know there is one bloke on ebay, who does various Zed badges, key rings, e.t.c, lok quite good, also does a set rear 350z badge and front and rear z badges, think it was £49.99 for the lot........

I know the person you are talking about he trades under the name of k2hks0, i have brought a few 'Z' related products off him and all have been of high quality, i thought he have been a member on this forum!

look forward to hearing from you Nick W about the badges you have ordered, could you let me know from who you got them from please :thumbs:

I know the person you are talking about he trades under the name of k2hks0, i have brought a few 'Z' related products off him and all have been of high quality, i thought he have been a member on this forum!

look forward to hearing from you Nick W about the badges you have ordered, could you let me know from who you got them from please :thumbs:

Sunny, he is a member on the forum... :thumbs:

From memory, he's selling his Zed... :)

Haha, yeah, have to be careful typing it!

Speaking of which i went to the local tesco express last night to pick up some milk, was only in there 2 minutes but by the time i had come out someone had put a note under my wiper blade and all it said was "moron"!!!! Very strange, wasn't even gunning it around!