you know your getting old when.........

stanski

You start listening to a classic rock radio station like I have recently and find it funny and also interesting at the same time!!

I mean who plays Thunder on the radio today!! :D

106.1 fm Rock Radio

You know radio DJ's are on the radio for a reason - i,e fugly!! Check out this motley crew (no pun intended!!) :lol:

http://www.rockradiomanchester.co.uk/

To be fair I dont mind Radio 2 - but its commerical radio with 15 adverts per track that bugs me!

Radio 2 has a wide trasmission range so will probably apear on your dial no matter where you are!

Used to like wogan but cant stand him anymore but prefer him to Steve wright sycophantic -is'nt the word!! :yuk:

You start listening to a classic rock radio station like I have recently and find it funny and also interesting at the same time!!

I mean who plays Thunder on the radio today!! :D

106.1 fm Rock Radio

You know radio DJ's are on the radio for a reason - i,e fugly!! Check out this motley crew (no pun intended!!) :lol:

http://www.rockradiomanchester.co.uk/

Old git :lol:

To be fair I dont mind Radio 2 - but its commerical radio with 15 adverts per track that bugs me!

I think you will find that they play songs!

Tracks are for racing on, trains to go on, scalextric or are left by creatures in the snow. :p

Don't be mean - leave him alone to play his records in his slippers........ :lol:

I think you will find that they play songs!

Tracks are for racing on, trains to go on, scalextric or are left by creatures in the snow. :p

Don't be mean - leave him alone to play his records in his slippers........ :lol:

That is fantastic, where can I get a pair of these record playing slippers?

The other day I opened the door in my pyjamas.

I listen to rock radio i much prefer the classics to this modern day sh** and i am only 22! However i still like my dance music :lol::teeth:

I can just picture it, shuffling along with the zimmerframe at a rave. :lol::p

Jay will probably have a novel way to utilise his Zimmer at the Shagtag!

Built in speakers and twin record decks(oops showing my age there!) Sorry twin MP3 players! :lol::p

Anyway whats wrong with slippers! I love my slippers - bit of a dog to drive the Zed in them the pink fur creates so much static my hair stands up on end! :lol::headhurt:

Oh btw Lexx - Radio 2 - (aka Wireless 2) sort of a sequence of entertainment type programmes (subject to personal preference) where people talk endlessly about themselves and how they know celeb x or had lunch with celeb y ! In the early morning you even get one person who slurs her words - having been on the pop during the show! :wacko:

I listen to rock radio i much prefer the classics to this modern day sh** and i am only 22! However i still like my dance music :lol::teeth:

I can just picture it, shuffling along with the zimmerframe at a rave. :lol::p

Jay will probably have a novel way to utilise his Zimmer at the Shagtag!

Lol, with a supercharger or TT, oh wait that would be one of those confounded ride on thingees. :lol::p

I love a bit of classic rock radio when I'm on nights!

Stew your gonna have to be careful....... you dont want to flick a switch on the console by accident (say shut off or dump the oil)...... while your in the middle of an air guitar set! ;):D

those high kicks are the worst! :blush: