Heated seats - not that hot?!?!

neil2185

Hello,

I have noticed that the heated seats on my zed arnt that hot, mine is a 55 and the 07 I test drove was the same, compaired to my mates R32 which practically burn your bum off on the hottest setting?

Anyone else agree or is it just mine and if so any quick fix ideas?

Also just only had my zed a week and just wanna say I am loving this forum, much better than any for other cars I have owned

when i first got the car, they got really hot, both of them, as in the passenger used to ask to turn them off. then one day i used them, and its like there not turned on for 10 mins, and u get burts of warmth out of them, i was cleaning under the seats with a hoover, maybe i caught a wire, but they both are doing it.

mine only seem to heat the back of the seat, neithe rhte driver or the passenger seat seem to heat the bum seat section.

is this normal or are the seats meant to heat the back and the bum.

so anybody able to tell me this ?

should heat the base and back :thumbs:

elements in both

mine only seem to heat the back of the seat, neithe rhte driver or the passenger seat seem to heat the bum seat section.

is this normal or are the seats meant to heat the back and the bum.

so anybody able to tell me this ?

should heat the base and back :thumbs:

elements in both

wonder why its not warming my botty up then?

They get warm enough for me but just a shame it takes a little while to do so.

Has anyone else noticed that if you don't sit on them they don't seem to heat up? When I have left the engine running as I scrape ice off the windows, and having switched the seat heating on, when I get in hoping to sit on a warm seat, it isn't. Guess I'll have to hang around outside in the cold longer :lol: