KW Suspension

MITZ@CougarStore

All, we’re an official dealer for all KW Suspension, we don’t always carry a full range of stock, however we can get all their kits.

For the 350z, we offer the following kits:

KW Variant 1

KW Variant 2

KW Variant 3

We were approached last week by a member who wanted the KW Variant 2 kit; this is being delivered to the member today.

If you’re interested then as always, please do drop me a PM… :)

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

had variant 1 on for 2 weeks now - car feels great :cloud9:

I thought variant 1 would be fine for me, I didnt want the adjustability !

Me too, (except mine has been on for about 1 month). It's a nice progressive kit.

I have noticed that adding spacers has made the car more twitchy though :(

I have noticed that adding spacers has made the car more twitchy though :(

Shouldnt do that, if anything it should make it more stable as it has a wider track. Have you had allignement done recently? Who set up the suspension? Seems a bit odd to me :wacko:

Chris is right.

I have no experience in using spacers on a Zed, because I'm still waiting for my new wheels to arrive and then decide how big ones I want, but from my previous experience on a Boxster using 12/20mm spacers, they made handling even sharper, if anything.

And you get the bonus of a more aggressive stance to boot. Win-win! :thumbs:

hi there guys,

did you fit a camber kit with the coilover and spacer setup? i am looking for similar setup with oe rays gt4 alloys but it seems i might need a camber kit to restore the cars' geometry. sorry if this maybe off topic but i am really desperate for your experience.:)

hi there guys,

did you fit a camber kit with the coilover and spacer setup? i am looking for similar setup with oe rays gt4 alloys but it seems i might need a camber kit to restore the cars' geometry. sorry if this maybe off topic but i am really desperate for your experience.:)

Depends how far you plan to drop it. Up to ~25mm and you should be ok. Any lower and you will need the kit. Ususal suspects sell them, Envy, Z1Auto and I think CS may do them too :thumbs:

hi there guys,

Depends how far you plan to drop it. Up to ~25mm and you should be ok. Any lower and you will need the kit. Ususal suspects sell them, Envy, Z1Auto and I think CS may do them too :thumbs:

Thanks, Chris... :thumbs:

Camber kit info can be seen here... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17931 :thumbs:

KW suspension ordered/delivered, thanks Mr CS, good price, arrived on time, great service :thumbs: , as time was quite critical as the car was booked in before i ordered the equipment (possibly my fault) great that you managed to get to me on time cheers for that :p

Suspension has been fitted now and is one of the best upgrades ive gone for so far, i will be taking the car back to the track in the next month so will give more of an update once it has been on the track but even spirited road driving is working out nicely

Pictures etc will follow

Cheers

:teeth:

certainly lower than it was, with a much meaner looking stance B) , still need to bed the brakes in too :(

oh and the car is absaloutley filthy :scare:

Which brake kit did you go for... B)

Oh and I've got a few Meguairs products in stock, let me know if you need anything for Sunday, I've posted details in the 'Midlands Meet' post... :thumbs: