is this a 350z exhaust?

scottsoulby

all the bits don't seem to add up, seems their is more pipe than there should be.

does it give you the option for differetn setups so you can change the sound.

it looks like it would be loud if it does fit.

and those rear exits look very big. starting to verge on dustbins.

but the seller seems to have fairly good rep and sold lots of items so it should be a ligit item.

if you r close might be worth going for a look.

is the original known to be a good exhaust?

are they loud?

not quite my style, but the price isn't bad. might be worth a look.

i had a copy manifold fitted on my last car, the bloke imported copied TRD manifolds. and it was a good piece of kit. alot of the time you pay for the name.

some of what you pay for is the quality of the welding, and material selection.

hmmmm, think i might go for it, might as well, suppose i could be the guinea pig for the next batch he gets

If you got the cash to splash go for it bud, and let us know how you all get on with both the service and the quality of the zorst, then post up a sound clip :thumbs:

It is as the other say a knock off of the HKS Hi-Power , I think the extra pipes on the silencers are resonators maybe to improve back pressure/sound??

I had a look around and they are for sale on ebay.com aswell

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/350Z-03- ... 240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Tru ... 240%3A1318

I also emailed a guy who had bought one from feral (the ebay link you posted) on ebay.

He reckons the garage he took it too had problems fitting it...something to do with it not clearing the diff!?

Apparantly Geoff (feral) had reccommended a fitter to the guy who bought it however he hasn't took it yet. He did say if it didnt fit he would be going back to get his money back.

I sent feral a message and he said they aren't the easiet to fit but reckons it can be done. To be fair for the money and if it does fit, it looks to be a very nicely made exhaust.

The tips look pretty big. If they are the same as the HKS ones though they are 120mm which i believe is only 20mm more than the standard pipes?? They are also adjustable in and out so you can get them looking right with the bumper.

Here's another undercar pic

http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=350zlg3.jpg

It really doesn't seem worth the effort to me when K1's and Scorpions aren't that much more. A year or two ago I would be outraged at people putting cheap Ebay tat on their £30k cars but as Zed are worth about tuppence now, who cares! :thumbs:

but the scorpion and k1 don't include y pipes (or am i wrong) they tend to be just back box sections.

and to be honest when it comes to exhausts, the only major quality difference is going to be materials or welds.

but most of these are done out in china, aqnd the quality isn't that bad.

but the scorpion and k1 don't include y pipes (or am i wrong) they tend to be just back box sections.

and to be honest when it comes to exhausts, the only major quality difference is going to be materials or welds.

but most of these are done out in china, aqnd the quality isn't that bad.

+1, back box and pipe !!!!!!!

seems rather expensive for a copy exhaust, especially if there could be difficulty fitting it, its a pitty the selling date is the 15th, im in worksop on the 17th, if its still there i might go take a look

+1, ESR = Scorpion im pretty sure is under £400 and comes with back box and pipe to y pipe ............

We have the Scorpion exhaust in stock, priced at £360.00 delivered, a veritable bargain... B):thumbs:

A good system that you know works, and loads of people have, and know the fitment, e.t.c, good price :thumbs:

Someone had to be the guinnea pig for the scorpian though. Someone has to try something new to know it works. At a little bit of money it would be worth a bung. It might be the next latest and greatest thing.

I have the X02 exhaust which is the HKS knockoff. This looks really similar to what i got. fitment was perfect. Sounds awesome. Aggresive but not excessive. That really comes down to personal taste though. The only problem i ran into was the Tips rusted fairly quickly. i replaced them with TopSpeed's Titanium 4.5 exhaust tips.