Potential New Owner on the Cards (FINALLY)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

less talk, more oil please!!

think of the petrol price!

Ha ha, yeah well we would produce some more but stewy's pumps keeps breaking down, so blame him for the high petrol prices :)

R

I resemble that remark! ;)

It's Gumyrbeks pump! I'm just the babysitter when they get it going!

Anyway, blame the VSD manufacturer for the high oil price.

I'm doing my best to keep production up on all our other interests to keep that price down! :thumbs:

Cheers for the welcome's guys, seems like a friendly place to be a part of, unlike the bmw lot. :)

What is everyones opinions of the roadster? I notice they seems to be cheaper at the moment, must be the weather. Is there any difference in performance from the same age coupe?

R

Cheers for the welcome's guys, seems like a friendly place to be a part of, unlike the bmw lot. :)

What is everyones opinions of the roadster? I notice they seems to be cheaper at the moment, must be the weather. Is there any difference in performance from the same age coupe?

R

The only diff is a roadster is the womans version :lol: (waiting to be shouted at :p )

R

The only diff is a roadster is the womans version :lol: (waiting to be shouted at :p )

Coming from the boy with the AUTOMATIC!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

R

OoOoOO meow lol

Well it was between a manual azure and the blade and i preffered the blade and the alezan leather! But since it was my 21st bday present and didnt pay for it i cant really complain :blush: But i plan on havin another zed so i wil get a black manual next time :thumbs:

R

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

R

:scare::boxing:

You are the one with the pink hoodie :lol:

I would rock a pink hoodie martin! Cant beat the colour pink! A nice pink shirt with a suit looks bloody smart. Plus the woman go crazy 4 it :lol:;)

have to agree, pink can look good, but you have to be manly enough to carry it off.

pink on a skinny man, like an untucked shirt, and one ear pierced screams "bummer"

but if your a stocky man like myself, and wear it with a suit can look damn fine. ;)

i have to defend my pink shirts, as my wife keeps buying them :blush:

still can't believe you drive an automatic jay;

car makers designed the auto gear box for disabled people, americans and lazy BMW/audi drivers. ;):blush:

I would rock a pink hoodie martin! Cant beat the colour pink! A nice pink shirt with a suit looks bloody smart. Plus the woman go crazy 4 it :lol:;)

have to agree, pink can look good, but you have to be manly enough to carry it off.

pink on a skinny man, like an untucked shirt, and one ear pierced screams "bummer"

but if your a stocky man like myself, and wear it with a suit can look damn fine. ;)

i have to defend my pink shirts, as my wife keeps buying them :blush:

still can't believe you drive an automatic jay;

car makers designed the auto gear box for disabled people, americans and lazy BMW/audi drivers. ;):blush:

Mate am a tight head prop and a blindside flanker lol i defo aint skinny hhaha! I kno i kno! auto is a pain in the arse! But as i said it was a bday present so i wasnt going to complain lol! Plus i prefered the blade with alezan to the azure and black leather. Dont worry my next zed will be manual! :thumbs::teeth:

• 1 month later...