Top Speed

the choo

I v seen 160mph on the digi speedo a few times.... last time summer about 4.30 am did 160mph flat out for a good few minutes...the car felt awesome...the road had slight uphills and downhills but the speedo didnt show any different than 160 and is defo 5mph off according to the satnav...and then i run out of lets say.... autobahn... :lol:

Its 313 model roadster and according to my revs it had more...i am sure it would go up to 170+ but it would take ages.... :p

My prev maserati 4200 gt spyder would easily do 180mph in half the distance ish...almost rev limiter on 6th gear....and the speedo was 7mph off... but anything more than 150 demanded BIG balls and total danger ignorance..... :scare::scare::scare:

The handling and overall stability was that bad!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I done 165-170 in my tunes 200sx (mild tuned)

So i'm sure it'll do about that

STOO

The day i hit that we went out in my mates micra (same private road) and all i can say is it was faster top end than my sx (it felt it anyway, speedo only goes to 110!)

we filmed it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9_Swf2F7F0

I know this aint got nothing to do with zeds but i think you'll like (i'm the dummy saying " puch it" :blush: )

STOO

Glad this was posted again... couple of weeks ago I was flying down the autobahn and the car was struggling to get past, on the digi speedo, 240 kph (150mph). Year or so ago it flew past that and I managed 264 (165mph). The only thing different this time was that I had a passenger (not much extra weight) but I wouldn't expect that to affect the top speed.. or?

The difference was noticable. I was wondering if a service was in order? Although I've still got another 4,000 miles before the next one.

I done 165-170 in my tunes 200sx (mild tuned)

So i'm sure it'll do about that

STOO

The day i hit that we went out in my mates micra (same private road) and all i can say is it was faster top end than my sx (it felt it anyway, speedo only goes to 110!)

we filmed it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9_Swf2F7F0

I know this aint got nothing to do with zeds but i think you'll like (i'm the dummy saying " puch it" :blush: )

STOO

:lol: , something a tad different !

without being a kill joy, this is all a bit silly, but if you want to go racing, do it on the track,

and remember, the police to check car forums, for stuff like this. there have been several convictions where people have incriminated themselves with their own video evidence.

i'm not saying i haven't occassionally slipped over the speed limit. but boasting about doing 2 and a half times the national speed limit on public roads is a bit daft. what if they'd had a blow out, and hit another car.

even that late night A1 run the road wasn't empty. and at those speeds if you hit anything your not just f**ked, but proper F**ked.

each to your own, i'm not your dad or the police, and you can do what you like its your car, life, time etc.

just think maybe the forum is not the right place to promote it.

we get good insurance discounts from being affilated with the site. how many of the affillates would maintain those discounts if they think we're all a bunch of reckless speeders.

not really a rant, more a voice of reason, not trying to insult people or offend. people can listen or ignore its up to them

• 2 weeks later...