Hello

Daryl

Hi everyone. My name is Daryl,and iv just joined up to the site. Im looking at getting a 350 March/April time next year. Iv been in love with them ever since i washed one that a friend of mine owns,and he took me for a spin. Iv currently got a Vauxhall Astra Coupe,(please be gentle) but want something that is RWD,pretty powerful,looks good,is reliable,and most importantly is not a BMW!

Cheers guys. Hope to be buying a house with the girlfriend early next year,March ish,then when i know how much money its costing me,i can get a Z. Im after a Azure blue one,with GT pack,and if possible with the Nismo rear wing,but not essential. Cant believe how affordable these are to buy now,its certainly alot of car for your money.

I spend so much time on Piston Heads its unreal!! lol

Thats the sort of thing id be after. Should be able to afford up to 15k too,which with the release of the 370 at that sort of time,should bag me a nice example. This will be my first RWD car,and most powerful,so will probably be doing some driver experience courses to learn how to drive it properly.

Im also an avid EVO subscriber,and have been reading their long term review on the Z they had. So after buying the car, i hope to get a DC exhaust or similar,but will depend on money. Although im only 25,im trying to be sensible, do some research,so i know about running costs etc,and things that can go wrong (Not alot from what iv heard). Just so i know exactly what im getting myself into.