crap handbrake

nixy

should always leave your car in gear on a hill anyway. that should solve the problem ;)

I do always when I'm parking (but not near tumble driers). I have to stop at traffic lights on a hill on my way to work and don't want to rest on the clutch or jump off the foot brake and onto the accelerator.

I got the instructions thanks. Just need a capable man to do it now! Or woman (but not me I'm useless).

I'll give it a go under supervision if I can find any! Believe it or not I would rather learn how to do things myself like DIY stuff, car stuff etc and I do what I can but sometimes you need showing stuff. I would always rather someone showed me how to do something than just do it for me. There are actually some women I work with who don't even put fuel in their own cars - that really shocks me!

So when you coming over with your spanners then Stew? :lol:

I'll give it a go under supervision if I can find any! Believe it or not I would rather learn how to do things myself like DIY stuff, car stuff etc and I do what I can but sometimes you need showing stuff. I would always rather someone showed me how to do something than just do it for me. There are actually some women I work with who don't even put fuel in their own cars - that really shocks me!

There's an offer Stew - especially after you have showed her how to do it rather than just doing it for her, knowing she has to grip it a bit harder and yank it harder" ;)

There are actually some women I work with who don't even put fuel in their own cars - that really shocks me!

Its probably safer that way. If they've been told not to fill them up, there must be a reason :surrender:

Amanda is the same as you though, would rather learn how to do stuff properly. Heel toe in heels is proving a little difficult though :lol:

I always thought you were one of the nice ones.................. :scare:

What do you mean, I am nice. I let Amanda drive my Zed :scare: To be fair shes a good little driver, did the Evo triangle on the Saturday before the last Wales run. Just need her to drive in trainers so I can teach her heel/toe, she wants to learn it.

I'm serious about those women too. If they've been told not to fill up (and they listen) then they are probably highly likely to put the wrong fuel in! Amanda would never get me to fill her car, she'd feel like a right nonse not being able to do it herself! ;)

There's an offer Stew - especially after you have showed her how to do it rather than just doing it for her, knowing she has to grip it a bit harder and yank it harder" ;)

:teeth:

On my way!